Back Again from Tdot!

Options
So I've been a bit on and off with mfp - but I'm back again and hopefully this time for good. My name is James and I'm living in Toronto. I'm back on the site to get my health and fitness under control, and to hopefully finally get a grip on my diet. While my diet isn't particularly bad, as a vegetarian I seem to have failed to grasp the basics of meeting my nutritional requirements. I'm hoping making some new friends will help me stay on top of exercise and diet, and hopefully I can be of some help as well!

On a side note, I'm also trying to get back into the swing of cardio and strength training. I'm moving to NYC in the fall for school, and my trusty bike and I will be enjoying a ridiculously long cycle commute. So in a word, I got lots of work to do before the fall and it would be great to meet new people who won't let me slack off.

Anyway, great to be back and in touch with old friends, and looking forward to making some new ones!

Replies

• rachaelgoslan
    Options
    Hi James, I'm Rachael and on here daily, I have almost reached my goal weight however have am now turning my attention towards physical fitness as I'm a new fan of running. Add me if you wish and good luck :)
  • James_Bergin
    James_Bergin Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    nice to meet ya!