Hello from SC!

Options
I'm new to this site and I have been navigating around trying to see how everything works out so that I can start posting, I have been trying to lose weight for a while and I'm determined to get it right this time. Pray for me :)

Replies

• Amanda_T
    Options
    This site is great, tons of support out there for you (and me haha).
  • sunshine06
    Options
    Hi there:
    I just joined too! Good luck to you, this site should give you lots of support! :smile:
  • LettyM62
    LettyM62 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Everyone here is very supportive, you chose the right website for the job! Welcome!
  • milanks
    milanks Posts: 122
    Options
    I'm new here too and can already see that the site is going to be a great help in keeping me motivated and on track! Good luck to you!
  • donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family!

Cheers!
    Don
  • MrsCamilleB
    Options
    I have been doing it for 1 1/2 weeks and have already lost 6.5 lbs and I promise if you log in and stick to it you will too. I'm not dieting because diets don't work for me and I like the foods that I eat so I'm just cutting back in moderation and counting calories and this site is awesome and so are the people you will meet on here because everyone encourages each other. I find myself on her more then facebook and I was addicted to facebook LOL!!! You have just made the first step to a better you so Good Luck!!!! You can do it!!!!