Need motivators !!

Options
Hello!! I'm not new to MFP but this is the first time I'm reaching out for some friends/motivation. I have my 10 year class reunion coming up in October and I'm wanting to slim up by then and from there continue losing until this time next year. I'm hoping to lose 30-50 lbs by October and I'd like to be under 200 by valentines day 2015 and my goal weight of 160 by summer 2015!! My starting weight was 305.5. In March I did a weight loss challenge with my friends and was able to lose 28 lbs in 1 month (I won btw :) )! I also walked my first 10 K! So I was down to 277 in March and after that I started a new job and bad eating habits came back! I work at a call center so I eat at my desk which I already know is a big no no!! I've once again started this journey and would love some support! I started my life change today and I'm ready to be healthy and happy! I weighed this morning and I gained almost all my weight back :( I'm now at 299.6. I'm also going to try and get more involved in these message boards while at work so hopefully that will help. I went grocery shopping yesterday and bought all kinds of fruits and veggies... I have a gym membership that I'm going to take full advantage of and I have a 9ft in ground pool at my disposal so I have NO EXCUSES!!! :) Wish me luck!!!

Replies