hi :) looking for some friends on my journey

Options
I am new to MFP today is only day 2. I am currently 262 lbs but dream of being 140 lbs. I am only 5'2" (I know I'm short). I'm hoping for some friends that might want to come along my journey. I'm 32 from AZ, married, 2 kids and work full time :) Hi!

Replies

• jjcollins83
    Options
    im new to so we can lose together.good luck and have fun
  • jodiLmonster
    Options
    Thank you ... good luck to you too!
  • Ronni66
    Ronni66 Posts: 43
    Options
    I am brand new here too and I am 5-3 , yes I'm a shorty too and I weigh 229 which stinks because I gained it due to my meds. This is a great program and I hope you all the best of luck !!
  • millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend....I have lost a bunch already, but would like to lose another 20lbs so I can have a healthy BMI. I am sending a friend request now :flowerforyou:
  • whitles8
    whitles8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    And congratulations to the start of the new you :)
  • aeryn69
    aeryn69 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm brand-spanking new too, just joined tonight.
  • jodiLmonster
    Options
    This is awesome, I didn't think anyone would respond, especially @ this late hour! Thanks for all the support!
  • Bran7
    Bran7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am new too and would love to be your MFP buddy!
  • jenmarkub
    Options
    I'll join you! I am 4'11 1/2" and weighed 293lbs when I started I'm down to 289 now.

SW: 293
    CW: 289
    GW: 150
  • daryleastridge
    Options
    IM NEW TONIGHT TOO. I WILL JOIN YOU TOO
  • Angekins86
    Angekins86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Im new TOO!!! joined yesterday and loving it so far. Im from Australia and would love to be you MFP friend!! goodluck,
    Cheers
    Angie
  • hsnider29
    hsnider29 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Heather from Florida and I am short too! I'm about 5' even and looking to lose about 30 lbs. I have an 11 year old and a 13 month old and gained a lot of weight with my pregnancy. I went from 120 to 157 then lost about 7 lbs then managed to gain about 13 lbs over the holidays last year. I've lost almost 20 lbs so far using mfp but would like to get down to about 112. I would love to have a short, lol, friend on this journey.
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request. I'm aiming for 25lbs right now and when that happens I'll aim for 25lbs more. :smile:
  • fitamyt
    Options
    i just joined yesterday too. i am also a mom of 3 though with a part-full time job. I have been working midnights lately which has really hindered my goals i believe. I am 5f 7i and 180 lbs. my last baby just turned one and i want to lose this baby weight before she starts college. lol. good luck:tongue::tongue:
  • nevergonnagiveup
    Options
    Hi! I joined 2 weeks ago today! I am a shortie too (160cm). Currently I am 71kg (what is that in lbs?) and I am aiming for 60kg as goal, even though that is considered on the high end of recommended. In the past (wayyyyy past :) ) that is where I felt my best. I have been lighter than that but didn't feel or look healthy. Would love your company along the way! It gets a little lonely at times on this journey, especially on those 'oops' days:ohwell: by the way I started at 80kg earlier last year so it has been a slow one!