Former Army guy looking for weight loss buddy

Options
just starting a new program and I needed a buddy to stay motivated and get a competition going. looking to lose 70 lbs

Replies

• kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You can friend me!! I'm a Army brat born and raise right off a Army base!!! I'm looking to lose 30lbs at least...
  • johnprimeaux
    johnprimeaux Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am Navy, but I'll try to encourage you. Read my introduction and it will tell you a little about my goals and my exercise routine. And remember this - the world's greatest military force didn't leave us with nothing: Motivation is an asset we may have had before our time in the military, but it was tested and refined while we served!
  • TheMotivator123
    Options
    I am Army 9 years and running
  • Tvanarsdalejr
    Options
    I was Army for 9 yrs, Trying to beat down all the weight ive put on since lol. Feel free to add me as well.
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    My father was Army when I was younger and I know sometimes it's hard to remain healthy after the military stops being a factor in your life. Anyone can add me that wants to. I have a ton to lose still.
  • Moose341
    Moose341 Posts: 6
    Options
    I have used SPUD for organic healthy groceries and food. a bit more cost but its delivered. anyone else tried it? any good products worth sharing?