Anyone in their 20's??

Options
I'm Ericka, I'm 21! I'm looking to lose about 10lbs, I used to be very active and since taking up a job at a doctors office, I have to sit a lot. I'm finding it difficult to lose the weight and I feel yucky and tired all the time! I'd love some support!

Replies

• lindsayomalley
    lindsayomalley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    22 and same thing. I work at a computer from 8am-5pm and looking to lose 10-15!
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    29 (just barely can say I am in my 20s) Work at a radiostation which is a desk job extreme lol
  • jmt08c
    jmt08c Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    24..I sit behind a desk 8-9 hours a day now too :( sucks after being active all through college.
  • TheMotivator123
    Options
    28 Personl Trainer gym all day lol
  • Shan_Lindsay
    Shan_Lindsay Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 25! I also work in an office, sitting behind a computer from 8-4:30 daily. Looking to lose around 10-15 lbs as well!
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    23 here. Office job. Luckily we have no dress code so on my hour lunch break I hit the gym. Still difficult to be active when the majority of my life is spent at a computer (college student as well) so I understand the struggle.
  • _caseyb
    _caseyb Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    25 and another office job! Trying to lose the last 15lbs before my wedding in March! I recently got a fitbit and I never realized how super little I walked while at work.
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and I'm always on here and I love supporting others and helping them reach their goals. Anyone can feel free to add me, the more friends the merrier! :D
  • GraceArie87
    Options
    I'm 26 with a desk job as well, but I try to hit the gym at least 3x a week. (I've been slacking the past two weeks smh) I'm looking to lose 30lbs
  • gdiel1
    gdiel1 Posts: 121
    Options
    I'm 29 and stuck at a desk. It certianly makes things harder than if you have a physical job. Everyone I work with gains about 15-25 lbs when they start here and we have more "food days" than I can count. It can get pretty rough sometimes, but hang in there.
  • SkezzaShredder
    SkezzaShredder Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and I'm looking to lose a lot more than 10 pounds. :laugh:

Post coming up.
  • kls0270
    kls0270 Posts: 5
    Options
    24 and totally feeling the same way. New desk job all day long and I HATE it!! Would love a little extra push as well!
  • Jocelyn_Love92
    Jocelyn_Love92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 22, I also have a desk job but try to work out as many days as I can get in.
  • Jocelyn_Love92
    Jocelyn_Love92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ok , I guess I acidentally hit post. I am looking to loose 10-15 lbs of fat weight and gain muscle. I am at 142-145ish right now and started at 162.
  • Latestbd
    Latestbd Posts: 3
    Options
    It's very niceif want more information about weight losing and online money making please login: http://profitwithjj.com/pwj-vsl/
  • emjohnston2014
    Options
    Im Emily! Im 20, from Hamilton ON :) Im super active especially during the school year as I attend University full time, Im looking to lose my last 15-20 pounds ! I have a desk job as well as I work as an office manager but i walk to and from work + the gym!
  • soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Turning 21 in August. Have a desk job right now, so I totally understand. Feel free to add
  • tyrannosarausREX
    Options
    25, and yet again..another office job. Not really looking to lose much weight. Looking to get into really good shape and build muscle.
  • Lupuschamp
    Lupuschamp Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    23 and just started a desk job. Could definitely do with some motivation. Feel free to add!
  • summer92008
    summer92008 Posts: 202
    Options
    I'm 20 and looking to lose about the same as you. 5'6''tall and 145 lbs. I am a full time college student so I find it hard to eat right and exercise. Even though it is summer, I'm taking 2 classes, so it's always hard. Never a break. But it is possible. Good luck! Feel free to add me.