Too little too late!!

Options
How many of you like me for example booked a holiday or had an event coming up and said to yourself "I must lose some weight" Then said I'll start my diet on Monday. So many months down the line and probably 1 week to go and it's too late!!! You haven't done a thing about it.

Well not this time! I'm determined by the summer when I plan to visit my daughter in Canada, I'm my old trim self. No more squeezing into my trousers and feeling uncomfortable. I want to feel good about myself.

That's why I'm back on here and taking it serious. I have already seen a good result and surprised myself that I don't feel hungry and I keep within my calorie goal.

So good luck everyone....hope we all reach our goals 

Replies

• christydufrene78
    Options
    great attitude!!! You can do it and so can I!!!!
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    Absolutely 
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Good plan, we can do it:)!
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have been there plenty of times... You are a great motivation. I am planning to go back to Europe to visit my family. I am determent to lose at least 40 pounds by then. And I am serious this time...I can feel it!!!
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have been there plenty of times... You are a great motivation. I am planning to go back to Europe to visit my family. I am determent to lose at least 40 pounds by then. And I am serious this time...I can feel it!!!