Need "friends" in the same weight range and goal.

Options
Hi ya'll! I would like to get a support group of "friends" who weigh around 190 now and want to lose about 30 pounds to get to 160. I want to share ideas and support one another through the tough times. Add me as a friend if you are interested. Thanks!

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Welcome to the site. I started at 184 in April 2010 and hit 160 in October. 160 was my "ultimate goal" but since surpassing that, I'm thinking 135-145 is a better number. I've been watching my calorie intake (and balancing my nutrients) and exercising 6 days a week (last year i was going 3-4 times but in 2011 I decided to increase it).

Best of luck in reaching your goal...you CAN do it!
  • randibiernot
    Options
    Oooo need you as a friend to help me to my goal and then maybe surpass it!!!
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I recently started back up (12/26/10)and i was 191 when i started and now i am down 7 pounds! Im a good supporteer if you want it and i have PLENTLY of good advice as well as me asking advice from others! I use a gym, but i prefer my at home work out Turbo Jam! so add me if you would like :flowerforyou:
  • sairanasir
    sairanasir Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Count me in - I am at 181 and need to be at my goal weight of 165 :)
  • princessdrake
    princessdrake Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm right at 200 and need to lose 40 more!!
  • lduplessis
    Options
    Me too! Me Too! I'm at 170 now and would like to be back at 140 :)
  • princessdrake
    princessdrake Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm right at 200 and need to lose 40 more!!
  • marinewifey4707
    Options
    count me in tooo! i started at 209 and now i'm 202.. and my goal is to get to 150.
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I am also a new mom, still with 38 lbs of baby weight to get back to 150. I would love to have some friend support from ladies in the same boat :)