Back Again and so miserable

Options
joaniej75
joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
I'm not doing so well..I've gained alot of weight. I'm almost at 200 pounds so I figured I'd better get started before I do hit the 200 pound mark. This is the heaviest I have ever weighed. I almost weight what i did when i was pregnant with my twins which was 198
Today is the day....I've got to lose this weight!

Replies

• sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Good Luck :smile: Feel free to add me x
  • sweetness256
    sweetness256 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Today is my day one...............again also. We can do this!
  • stephenphawes
    Options
    Don't be miserable, be glad that you are doing something positive.
  • Determinedtowin64
    Options
    feel free to add me as well...i'm pretty new, but i log daily and have an open diary
  • alittledove
    Options
    TODAY is a new beginning! :) sent you a friend request
  • nicailyzee
    nicailyzee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You can do it even on the bad days when you want to give up think of all the positive support you have here on My Fitness Pal. Take it one moment at a time today and every day is your chance to prove that little naysayer we all have in our heads wrong!
  • curlygirl513
    curlygirl513 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You have great motivation. I know you can do it. I am still over 230 pounds and I topped out at 246. Every journey goes forward 1 step at a time. One day at a time gets it done. There are marvelous examples of success on this board to look at when you need encouragement. Also, make lots of friends. :) Friends help so much.
  • Dugie86
    Dugie86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is a new day. You can do this!
  • Eselte
    Eselte Posts: 49
    Options
    Feel free to add me also - I am new here too, today is my 2nd day and I can't tell you how impressed I am with myself to actually COMPLETE DAY ONE without sabotaging anything. :)
  • JeanetteB777
    Options
    I agree with everyone who has already replied. You can do this! Even on the days that you feel that you aren't doing great, don't worry, the fact that you are working toward a goal of being healthy puts you ahead of where you were before you started. Give yourself some grace too, twins are a lot of work! It's easy to loose sight of yourself when you are caring for kids, I know. Today is a new day, now more being miserable, clean off that slate and be encouraged!
  • jlemre10
    jlemre10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is my new day one also! We can do it!
  • cidalia1973
    cidalia1973 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome back

Feel free to add me for support :wink:
  • sterlinger
    sterlinger Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good for you for getting started again, but you sound so hard on yourself! I weigh almost 200 lbs. It says nothing bad about you. I'm sure you're a busy mom. I wish you patience and positivity.
  • Fauldsy_C
    Fauldsy_C Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started 2-3/4 years ago, lost 45lbs. I was exactly like you I decided that day was the day..... to change my life. Over the past 8 months I haven't been tracking my food and I stopped going to the gym (September 2013 was the last time I was in the gym). I have gained back 15 pounds over that 8 months. 27 days ago I reconfirmed my commitment to living and eating healthy. I have lost 5 lbs since starting again. The best part is I know I can do it and I will achieve my goals.

You can do it!!

Today is the first day of the rest of your life.