Non-Lame Workout DVDs for home

Options
Aprill42
Aprill42 Posts: 170 Member
So, I got this new boss and Im NOT an afternoon workout person. I like to knock it out in the wee hours of the morning then head to work, but she does too. So, basically I need to do afternoons. I have no energy by that time, so I'm just going to end up doing my workouts at home before work.

Any ideas? Ive done Insanity and while I liked it...it was def long. 'Ive also tried p90 but that requires different types of equipment and Im looking for something less maintainence.

Also, not a "beginner" workout individual so I'd like something a bit challenging!

Ready, set, go...please....

Replies

• TheBookSiren2316
    Options
    I would say try T25. It's only 25 minutes, and still has Shaun T. I have it and it's fun, but still tough. No equipment needed. :D
  • Aprill42
    Aprill42 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about that! How has it been for you?!
  • TheBookSiren2316
    Options
    It's great. It's really fun and kind of feels like dancing to me lol. It's a good quick workout.
  • catherinet89
    catherinet89 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Anything by Shaun T seems to be amazing. Has all different levels aswell so you dont get overwhelmed.
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Have you tried anything by Jillian Michaels? I love No More Trouble Zones, Kickbox Fastfix, and Boost Fat Blast Metabolism. She has DVDs for every level of fitness IMO
  • IllustratedxGirl
    IllustratedxGirl Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's Burn Fat Boost Metabolism is pretty good
  • Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Beautifulbridgittlee7 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Kettlebell Kickboxing has 30-60 minute workouts that are cardio/strength in one, Tae Bo, anything by Jillian Michaels or Cathe Friedrich seems to be good.