I need MyFitnessPal Friends!! :)

Options
Hi - I'm new and I need some friends on here. Anyone interested? I'm 35, I have a 19-year-old and a 2 year-old (yes, BIG age difference!) and I've been battling my weight off and on since my first pregnancy. In all likelihood, I'll be getting married in the next couple of years, and my pending engagement/wedding is motivating me to FINALLY get healthy and STAY that way. I'm from Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Pickering).

Who's with me? :)

Replies

• mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :smile:

I'll be your friend. I have an open diary and I like to support all of my friends here on MFP.
    I log daily. :bigsmile:
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I'd love to encourage you! As I was approaching 40 I weighed 332 and was miserable. Now, 2 years later, I am 40 and weigh 226....106 lbs gone! I still have 25 to go. I log every day so feel free to add me!

-Greg (fellow Canadian)
  • hooah13m
    hooah13m Posts: 29
    Options
    hello! i'd be glad to help :)
  • Kmarchak
    Kmarchak Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hello! I'd also like to support you through your journey. you will love myfitnesspal, such an amazing website :)
  • johanna306
    johanna306 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I accept friend requests. :-)
  • baileyan06
    baileyan06 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just got back on MFP and accept friend requests!
  • CraftyPants77
    CraftyPants77 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I accept friend requests also! Everyone needs support! =)
  • tiffanyjcwalters
    tiffanyjcwalters Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can definitely add me ^-^
    Friends can definitely help you stay motivated, and it seems we both lack that :-)
    I'm. From Northern Alberta
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add me...support here is great.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you.
    You can do it if you set your mind to it and don't quit.
  • AmberM82479
    Options
    Always happy to have new friends - feel free to add me!
  • antoinette192
    antoinette192 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My children are 10 years apart! I love MFP and it has been a great help, you can add me as a friend if you want an extra cheer leader!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    welcome! FR sent
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm new and I need some friends on here. Anyone interested? I'm 35, I have a 19-year-old and a 2 year-old (yes, BIG age difference!) and I've been battling my weight off and on since my first pregnancy. In all likelihood, I'll be getting married in the next couple of years, and my pending engagement/wedding is motivating me to FINALLY get healthy and STAY that way. I'm from Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Pickering).

Who's with me? :)

I am with you. Port Hope here. FR is on its way. Also take a look at this. It will give you a great stzrt

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

Cindy
  • romiga
    romiga Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just sent a request! I need buddies too and I'm trying to drop some pounds for my health and lifestyle improvement but also because I'm engaged and I want to look SIC in my wedding dress. Got ya back girl!
  • Braz76
    Braz76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Let's keep each other motivated! Feel free to give me a 'tsk tsk' me, when I eat a tub of ice cream.

I sent you a request :)
  • MariamRodriguez12
    Options
    You will love this website ! We will all support you
    Feel free to add me :)
  • carriesue_24
    Options
    I'm new to mfp would love friends to help me throught this also ...thank you
  • blee3x
    blee3x Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello from Markham, Ontario
  • lizziebay
    lizziebay Posts: 7
    Options
    I am also new to MFP and always looking for a support system! Feel free to add me :)