ALWAYS TIRED AND HUNGRY

Options
LaurenV3636
LaurenV3636 Posts: 31 Member
Lately iv been always way to tired and its been so hard to go to the gym, and im i just cant stop eating, im always hungry and een when i have dinner , im not exactly satisfied so i still feel hungry! Has anybody any tips ln how to help stop these feelings? Please and thank you:)

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    The first things I'd suggest looking at are to make sure you're eating enough, sleeping enough, and not overtraining. Also are you eating plenty of protein, fat, and fiber as these help us stay fuller and more satisfied longer? Are you drinking plenty of water?
  • LaurenV3636
    Options
    I used go train for ages, but iv started just doing and hour or so cardio and weights so i dont think its over training, im thinking the tiredness could be due to not sleeping right but im not sure about the eating lol, i just keep craving junk food, i try to make sure im eating the right foods and drinking water , im always thirsty aswell, but thank you :) i googled things and i was thinking i may have an iron deficency
  • cheripugh1
    cheripugh1 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Time to see your Dr. and get some lab work done, that is the first and most important step. It sounds like a medical issue to me and that is something that can't be helped here until you know what it is...
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    how much are you eating?
  • Leanbean65
    Leanbean65 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I felt kinda tired and hungry starting about week 2 into my program. The first 2 weeks were great, but then I hit a wall. I added back a few calories and got a couple nights good sleep and felt much better.

I did keep up the exercise and it helped me get through the slump. I'm back on track now and feeling good again. As long as nothing is wrong medically you might just be taking a bit of time to adjust. How long have you been on this program?

If it doesn't get better see you doc to find out if anything is wrong.

Good luck!
  • LaurenV3636
    Options
    I eat atleast 2/3 meals aday and then like alot of little snacks the past few days , and then at night im
    Beating myself up over it???? , i think i might pay a visit to the doctor and see if its an iron deficiency , iv been on my programme sense before christmas:/ maybe its because i keep chopping and changing oh i dont know, i think the doctor is my best bet first , thanks for the help guys!:)
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Time to see your Dr. and get some lab work done, that is the first and most important step. It sounds like a medical issue to me and that is something that can't be helped here until you know what it is...

I second this advice.
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating? You have to fuel your body or you will be hungry and tired. I would check with the doctor just to be safe.
  • Bernadette60614
    Bernadette60614 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    What worked for me:

Go to bed at the same time every night and get up at the same time every a.m.

No caffeine after 10 a.m.

Get an adequate amount of sleep. I need at least 8 hours.

I found that the better I stick to the above, the better I am to eat healthfully and feel good.