losing 30+ pounds

Options
Hey you guys i have just recently signed back on to my account i need to lose about 32.1 pounds so if you are motivated like i am add me as a friend Thanks....

Replies

• fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting at ~195lbs and need to get down to 160lbs! My goal right now includes the 30 day shred daily, treadmill for an hour and half while i watch The Biggest Loser on Tuesday nights (such a guilty pleasure!) . I also just started cooking using The Biggest Loser Family Cookbook and Hungry Girl's 200 under 200 recipe books.

It feels real this time, which I know sounds silly, but I am only working for a pound a week loss, am in love with the Fresh Attitudes Ready To Eat salads (at Wal Mart), and am only trying to do what I camn, not set CRAZY goals (like trying to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks! lmao!)

good luck to us!!!!!!!! What's your plan?
  • JaimeNay
    JaimeNay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Just joined today too! I need to lose about 35 pounds. I started my second round of P90X yesterday for my exercise. Hope to have my weight off by this summer.
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Just wanted to share that I weighed myself Monday (the 10th) and was 195lbs.
    Wednesday I wanted another peek at how my eating right and eating fibre and exercising was working so I weighed myself again: 190lbs!!!
    5 lbs!! gone!
    My official weigh in is on Monday morning (1.5 days! Ahhh!!!)
    I'll keep you posted!
  • amydcarlson
    amydcarlson Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 35 lbs, and I'm new on here. Let's be friends!
  • lynn12
    lynn12 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have 38 lbs to lose, and I joined in oct but I just started doing this 10 days ago . Let's be friend I would love the support & I am great at supporting other
  • agibson09
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

This is my first time trying a site like this so I'm pretty excited.

I'm looking to loose over 100 pounds! Wowzer.

Let's hope I can keep with it and reach my goal.

Nice to meet you all.
  • V_for_vieve
    Options
    Hi!
    This is my first day here - I saw a friend using it on Facebook and thought it sounded like a great site.. I've got 32lbs to lose as the weight has just crept on over the last 3 years and I'd like to get back to around 125lbs - I'm really short so it really shows!!! Actually if I'm honest I'd like to be 120 - but I've never been that slim so I can't imagine it!

I really need to keep motivated because the sudden realisation of all the weight I've gained has just made me so self concious. I'm off on holiday in June so I've got until then to get myself lighter!

Thanks guys & good luck!
    V.