Naughty breakfast item in house

Options
My husband brought in a very naughty pastry into the house last night for breakfast this morning. It has been staring at me since I saw it. Now is the time where everyone is mmmming over this dumb fattening pastry made of fat and sugar, and I'm not going to eat it. Now that I've posted this I have to stick to my word. Dumb pastry...

Replies

• spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Stay strong! Pastries are my weakness as well!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I have avoided them like the plague! I could inhale them 3 at a time, so they are very dangerous!
  • amtrust
    amtrust Posts: 178
    Options
    Yes, now that it's "out there" you HAVE to stick to your word....otherwise, you'll feel guilty, guilty, guilty. Good plan. :happy:
  • minannan
    minannan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    lol... good for you! my fiance ate half of a delicious looking pizza in front of me on Friday night... shame on them!! :)
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Love your post--stay strong, girl!
  • usmcpatience
    Options
    Yes, now that it's "out there" you HAVE to stick to your word....otherwise, you'll feel guilty, guilty, guilty. Good plan. :happy:

I agree. Way to go!
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    HUSBANDS! WHEN WILL THEY LEARN!!!! Mine Does the SAME THING! in a way its kinda sweet bc I know he is not concerned with what I eat and how I look. BUT I know he will also LOVE a fit and sexy hott mamma..... ;) Good luck!
  • flyinmomof3
    flyinmomof3 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Once I posted that I wasn't going to eat it I felt better! Stronger!
  • pgp_protector
    Options
    You can do it.

One of My weakness is Tacobell, so Yesterday the wife decided she wanted some (after seeing the ad on TV), so she sent me to go get her some. (Talk about ebil ;) ) but I was able to get her & our little one some TB for dinner, and avoided getting any myself. So while they were eating TB, I was eating some Progresso Light Soup
  • Phoenyxtears
    Options
    You can do it.

One of My weakness is Tacobell, so Yesterday the wife decided she wanted some (after seeing the ad on TV), so she sent me to go get her some. (Talk about ebil ;) ) but I was able to get her & our little one some TB for dinner, and avoided getting any myself. So while they were eating TB, I was eating some Progresso Light Soup

Oh dude, mine is Taco Bell also. Thank god for their Fresco stuff haha!!!!

My dad bought a 12 pack of Sunkist, which has been calling my name for 3 days now. Curse this!!! Lol!!! We allll need to stay strong!