Looking good!!
  • ballito
    ballito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Keep Up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • peacheswi
    peacheswi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    As we adjust to our weight loss, and move closer to our goals, it seems like it gets harder and harder - less "reward" for even more work.

You look AMAZING! :flowerforyou:

Hang in there - it will happen!
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Looking fabulous ! Congratulations -- and here's to great health!
  • 1973mikeg
    1973mikeg Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!!!
  • RosanaRosanaDana
    RosanaRosanaDana Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sometimes our bodies decide where they want to be. You look terrific!
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • BrittanyMG3
    BrittanyMG3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! You're an inspiration! Keep up the awesome work!! :happy:
  • marx4
    marx4 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about progress, woman, you have the answer!!! Whatever you are doing, you are doing right and you are sure to achieve your goal weight. You look fabulous, now tell yourself that and hold your head high!!!!
  • Winwin101
    Winwin101 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous and there is a huge difference between the before and after pics. You've done and amazing job sticking with your goals year after year. You are an inspiration for the rest of us to keep going and never give up. :drinker:
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You have done a FABULOUS job!!! Congratulations!!!
  • jmcdonald2011
    jmcdonald2011 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I so needed that today. you are amazing and beautiful
  • sylvianne9413
    sylvianne9413 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! This is such an inspiration to me as I have been stuck pretty much in the same 156-160 lb range as you for quite some time now. Thank you for posting this and reminding me of my own progress!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done such a GREAT job!! Luv how side-by-side pics can inspire!! CONGRATS!!
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look slammin'! Love that dress. Good work!
  • 303enfield
    303enfield Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    you go girl
  • LeeLee6184
    LeeLee6184 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Look how far you've come!! You look FABULOUS!!! :happy: I am currently at your starting weight...and I'm 5'2"!! Thank you for the inspiration!!
  • PinkClover86
    PinkClover86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Woman, for someone who only gets to see you through a picture, you look sexy. I'd be envious to have a body like that. I'd be dressing it all kinda of dresses and cute tops. *green with envy*
  • hbgirl85
    hbgirl85 Posts: 26
    Options
    Girl, I would KILL to be 156! You look great. Thanks for inspiring me. I just started MFP about a month ago after a year on Weight Watchers (lost 15, then plateaued while still paying them lots of money). Your story gives me hope!
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You have a wonderful cousin. Glad to hear she set you straight, you look really good. I wouldn't obsess about the scale at this point. You are basically "there" ; I'd try to change my muscle to fat ratio and work out harder incorporating weights to switch it up and tone that body that you worked to hard to get. You look amazing, although you were cute to begin with anyways ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!