An NSV that nearly got embarrassing.

Options

Replies

• MrsC1st
    MrsC1st Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your awesome nsv! You're always an inspiration.
  • karen0214
    karen0214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Bravo!! You have done great and this is a wonderful victory. Thanks for sharing the great story and giving me a good laugh before bed time. :laugh: Enjoy your much smaller swimsuits!
  • Nacho12
    Nacho12 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Very funny story! I would love to see the before and after pictures in the swim suit too! You have worked hard and you deserve some new swim suits!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    LOL! How DID you manage to climb out of the pool...did you wrap the panties around you?
    I am still chuckling:happy: ! 60 more pounds since last summer, you are sumthin else!
  • nashvillenellie
    nashvillenellie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    LOL too funny! I had to buy a new swim suit this summer. The leg holes in my former 1 piece were WAY TOO BIG! That is a nice problem to have when your clothes get too big :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Laughs! Fantastic story, congrats!
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You should be incredibly proud of yourself, what a fantastic job. Keep up all that hard work. :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    YOu always have the funniest stories and the best NSVs. congratulations and nice to see you are doing well after what you've been going through.

Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • SutapaMukherji
    SutapaMukherji Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Made me giggle a lot....but awesome NSV :drinker: :drinker:

You must be so proud of your loss. Thanks for the motivation :smile:
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    You are quite the story teller. I could envision it happening. :laugh:

Great story. Great success. Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Sue: You have done amazing!
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Haha! That's a great story, and an awesome achievement! Congrats! It's amazing when swimsuit shopping is suddenly no longer a chore.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Oopsies! Great NSV! Congrats!
  • Sharon5913
    Sharon5913 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Literally laughing out loud!!! Congrats on your loss!! :laugh:
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great NSV! And you deserve very cute swim suits!! What a wonderful achievement to be too small for your old suits!
  • Anniebotnen
    Anniebotnen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Haha - thanks for the good laugh! And congratulations! Glad the swimsuit episode ended well...
  • jrhm
    jrhm Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sue, I had a very vivid picture in my mind of you trying to keep your britches on - thank goodness they didn't come all the way off and float to the top of the pool:laugh: I can just picture you climbing out of the pool, hope they had steps and not a ladder. Congratulations on your great weight loss and your dedication. Glad you are back in the pool, great exercise for your legs and new knees.
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh and the inspiration this morning.
  • WonkaCat
    WonkaCat Posts: 42
    Options
    You rock! Thank you for sharing this story.
  • Cheryl_Ann62
    Cheryl_Ann62 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh I just laughed out loud. Thanks for the giggle! Way to go bye the way!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!