I'm taking up a challenge

Options
My challenge is 20 in 20. I want to - I am going to - lose a pound a week for the next 20 weeks which will hopefully bring me to my goal weight and the least I have ever weighed within my adult life. I am completely determined to look smokin' hot for the summer!

I would massively appreciate some company though so if anyone is up for taking the challenge with me then please join this thread! We can keep each other focussed and celebrate our successes together.

I would suggest a weigh - in every 4 weeks because its hard to keep track of those individual pounds on a weekly basis and that way there will be more to be proud of on weigh - in days! Let's make Friday weigh - in day too because it's always better to do it before the weekend!

Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading this,

Chloe.

Replies

• tknuzum
    tknuzum Posts: 52
    Options
    I am in. I want to look smoking hot for my wedding in May. So yeah I am in. Weigh in Friday! Sounds great!
  • ayanajo
    ayanajo Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need some short term goals. My husband graduates in May and I'd like to look great for the graduation party! So this Friday is first weigh-in?
  • 20chloe09
    20chloe09 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great! Yes, this Friday's weight will be the starting point, next Friday will be week one and so on until we hit our target!
  • alliegator89
    alliegator89 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I definitely need some weight loss buddies to keep me motivated. My current goal is only 10 pounds though. Can I still participate for 10 weeks and see if I can lose more from there?
  • tknuzum
    tknuzum Posts: 52
    Options
    Check in Friday Jan. 14th. 205.8 I have been slacking on the water here lately. Now to start tonight with excersise and keep it up through the weekend! Good luck ladies
  • alliegator89
    Options
    Check in 1/16: Haven't lost any weight but seeing an increase in muscle tone and my jeans are heading towards being too big to wear without a belt. My work out goals have been met every day. I kind of went over board on calories on Friday but I'm trying to make up for it!
  • ayanajo
    ayanajo Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey tknuzum,
    That was brave putting your weight on the post. I'm glad you did because I weighed myself on Friday and I was exactly 205.8!!!

We are starting at the same point- that's crazy. My scale does need new batteries though so I will have to replace them before this Friday. I was kind of telling myself maybe that wasn't the right weight but- oh well. I even changed my starting weight in my weight tracker last Friday. But it's our starting point and it WILL go down from there!

I thought that was funny though.
  • alliegator89
    Options
    Check in 1/24: I finally lost some weight! I am down to 180 now. I am also joining a gym with lots of fitness classes that I hope will not only help me shed pounds but get my body toned.