Sup brah!

Options
I've been kind of the silent stalker on here, but I finally decided to stop being a dirty mouth breather and introduce myself!

I'm Jen- from northern British Columbia, Canada. I am currently 25, and probably work too much. But who doesn't?

I'm on here simply for the reasons probably everyone else is; To track my progress, and to get motivation from others to get things accomplished!

My ultimate goal is to drop down to 120lbs. I am now at 140, and at my heaviest I was 178. Quite happy with the results so far, but now comes the true challenge of dropping the stubborn last 20.

I love motivation from others. So if anyone wants a fitness buddy, even if its just someone saying "Hey lamer- I'm gyming it in an hour, get your *ss running." I'm totally game.

And of course vice versa, if you want some lame motivational speech, or just want to chat and bouce ideas off each other, send me a message!

Well, that's all imma post for now. Cheers everyone!

-Jen

Replies

• missesha12
    Options
    Hey jen!

How are you chick? How is training and your running? I hope your in the best of health and all is well.

I hope your doing great things, I am feeling much better lately and taking little steps to regain some normality in my life.

I wish you well and thankyou for being a diamond x

Love Esha x