b21cd3dd7fb539cff8a49d9326e3550fc472.jpg
  • PowerfulHunt
    PowerfulHunt Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Mine is in ~14 months as well! 9.25.15
  • ultimatekatie
    ultimatekatie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too! My wedding is 7/4/15 and my goal is to lose 30 pounds. I'm 5'5 and started at 170ish; I was 150 when we started dating 3.5 years ago but I had been 140-145 in college. So far I'm 9 lbs down but every time I hit 158ish, I celebrate a little too much or lay off the gym for a few days, and go back up to 163. Does anybody want to start a 2015 wedding group?! I need the motivation to keep at it below the 160 mark....
  • performfully
    performfully Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You ladies look awesome! :love: My wedding is next May, 41.5 weeks. I've lost 10 lbs so far and want to lose about 50 more. I can't say I'm doing it mostly for our wedding, but since we're going to the Bahamas it sure is a motivator!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Arctic zero ice cream... have to check that out and soon! :smile:
  • sarahwilliams942145
    sarahwilliams942145 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My wedding is October 2015... I'd be happy losing somewhere between 50 and 70lbs!
  • Icoza87
    Icoza87 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation ladies!!! You all look fantastic!!
  • jennnymccarthy
    jennnymccarthy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am also going to throw myself into this boat -- we are not engaged yet but VERY SERIOUSLY close. Like he is hinting any day now? LOL it may still be a few months BUT we are already discussing a Disney wedding. It is seriously my dream and I want to look legit like a princess on my wedding day. Maybe December 2015? If you ladies start a 2015 wedding group, let me know!
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    We just got engaged on July 10!

We're planning to buy a house, so the wedding won't be until 2016, but I would like to be at my UGW in time for my best friend's wedding in Fall 2015. I got started on April 2, 2014. If anyone is around 5'9 or has similar goals, add me!
  • smn76237
    smn76237 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I just got engaged July 6 and our wedding is set for May 9! I'm so happy I started this process a couple years ago, but I'd still love to lose another 25 by the big day. 35 would be a dream, but hey, I like food.
  • khd8n
    khd8n Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in two months (eek!) and have lost about 7lbs of the 10lbs I wanted to lose. I'm hoping to lose the last 3, but I'm not stressing about it. I laid off the snacks between meals and picked up weights, which I worked into my typical cardio routine. Lifting has made a HUGE difference. I would definitely recommend it.
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Wedding is in exactly 70 days. I've lost 17 pounds in my first 80 days of MFP, and I shoot to lose another 10 before the big day. It's ok, I don't lose weight for the wedding, I lose weight to become pregnant and live an healthy life with my kids, but my dress will fit better with a little less to carry on my back.
  • Jsmir
    Jsmir Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do a Wedding 2015 challenge! What is it about 158 to 163?! I'm always stuck there.. it sucks!!
  • KatieDMDowling
    KatieDMDowling Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm not engaged YET! but he's said he's figured how to do it, but not the when as he needs to tell his parents! (He's somewhat nervous love him)

I want to lose another 40-50lbs before this time next year, and then get fit by 2015 - which is when the big day would be, if he cracks on!

Well done all you lovely ladies though!
  • Charlenex91x
    Options
    Hi Brides 2 Be :)

I'm hoping to lose around 80lbs for my wedding (12.09.2015), so far I'm down 15lbs since 09.06.14. Good luck with your big day ladies.

Feel free to add me x
  • ChickenmommaMich
    ChickenmommaMich Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I was 220lbs when I got engaged. I had 18 months to slim down for my wedding and lost 86lbs!

Before_After_zpsf3e72b40.jpg
  • yasmine334
    yasmine334 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I was 220lbs when I got engaged. I had 18 months to slim down for my wedding and lost 86lbs!

Before_After_zpsf3e72b40.jpg

Great effort. you look nice
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My wedding is 3/21/2015 and I'm wanting to lose 80 lbs by then... I just really started to get on it this week and know that I can do it or get close to it... No Excuses there will be a lot of cameras there that day!! :)
  • Emedina1987
    Options
    We haven't set a date yet but we are hoping to get married next spring or summer. I have about 10-15 more pounds to lose
  • kwatson28
    kwatson28 Posts: 31
    Options
    My wedding is in March 2015. And I'm already panicking. I know 35 lbs is possible by then but with dress fittings? Gaaah! I'm trying to do everything I can to lose something but I'm not! I've been adjusting my diet and doing exercises but I haven't lost a pound! It's very disheartening.

Going to try to keep at it though. I want to look good for myself and my man!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!