An NSV that nearly got embarrassing.

Options

Replies

• Winwin101
    Winwin101 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I could totally envision it all in my mind and was hilarious. Swimsuit panties almost turned into embarrassing bloomers. You are so lucky not to have nosey swimmers and life guards! Congrats on you NSV.
  • bobbinalong
    bobbinalong Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Order a 12...
  • Awesomers
    Awesomers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Embarrassing, but great! Get a bathing suit worthy of your successes!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I think this is without a doubt the best NSV ever! You rock :drinker:
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    OP, your posts always make me smile ....... and your hubby sounds like a prince !

I never mentioned losing weight to anyone, not even my husband. By the time I'd lost 25 pounds, my shorts were getting really loose. At 30 pounds, they were swimming on me. One summer day, I stood in front of my hubby & said "watch this magic trick, hon" ...... and proceeded to drop shorts without unbuttoning or unzipping ...... let's just say, he was suitably impressed :blushing:

Congrats on ALL your successes !
  • Amanda_Gx6
    Amanda_Gx6 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I love reading your stories, they are hilarious and inspiring!
  • LynndaMaree
    LynndaMaree Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Love this. Congratulations on being too small for your britches. You are awesome. :happy: :happy:
  • Debbjones
    Debbjones Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Oh my... I had to Google "NSV"! "Non Scale Victory"... How funny is that... LOL! Great story and congrats on your success!

Edited for grammar!
  • SheFitWalks
    SheFitWalks Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    lol! You are a great story teller! I was laughing and so glad you caught it in time. :D
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    This was so funny and well written. Droopy in the bum bathsuit bottoms and water drag are always a recipe for diaster but facing the pleasant reality of no longer fitting into old clothes is wonderul!
  • lbpears
    lbpears Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome story...congrats on your accomplishment!
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh and congrats on the loss - great work...and an hour of swimming laps? You are my hero! Hope the knees are 100% soon.
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    You're a great story teller, and that's an awesome achievement!!! Thank you for sharing!
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome and hilarious NSV. Good job on all the hard work!
  • bobwest185
    bobwest185 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Very nice NSV.
  • TMM211073
    TMM211073 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great NSV - I'm in a similar situation right now, luckily I can get away with it for a little while longer (until I get paid) because I have a boy-leg style swim suit, therefore there is little risk of exposure in the panties region for me..... But thank you for posting this, it did make me chuckle and now I'm about to go swimming in my slightly too large boy-leg costume xXx
  • tnjrichter
    tnjrichter Posts: 23
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!! I NEEDED that laugh!
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Now thats too funny! what were you thinking ?? size 20W swimsuit !!! lol !!
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    LMBO!!!! That's whats up. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!