My first progress pic!

alyssa83202
alyssa83202 Posts: 334
edited September 23 in Success Stories
Not a real big difference yet, but it keeps me motivated!

2gvv7gw.jpg
there we go!

Replies

• I can totally see it! You're doing a great job!!! :)
  • billylindsay
    billylindsay Posts: 102 Member
    Well done and keep working hard.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    nice work your stomach getting smaller!!
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    wow i can see a difference how much weight have you lost?
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    I can see a difference, way to go!!!!
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    i can see a difference in the front facing pic deffo :-)
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Great! Really GREAT!
  • royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    I really can see a difference! Especially in the front facing picture! You look great! Good work!:happy:
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Awesome Job!!! Definate difference. Keep up the hard work.:smile:
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    What do you mean no big difference???? Your progress is great. Well done - can't wait to see the next pics :smile: :wink: :glasses:
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    What do you mean not much difference? I totally see your 2 week progress - great job! Look at area between your bra and lower stomach - the top roll is gone! That was first thing to do on me too. Now I measure that area in addition to waist, abdomen and hips.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Lookin' good! Keep up the good work! I can def. see a difference!
  • wow i can see a difference how much weight have you lost?
    Somewhere around 5-6 lbs. I didn't really weigh myself at the beginning but I was around 165-167lbs and now I'm 161. I've been going to the gym a lot though!
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    can definitely see a difference in your pics - well done!!
  • What do you mean not much difference? I totally see your 2 week progress - great job! Look at area between your bra and lower stomach - the top roll is gone! That was first thing to do on me too. Now I measure that area in addition to waist, abdomen and hips.
    thank you!
  • Thanks everyone! this is definitely helping me stay motivated! I've been noticing that my stomach looked a little smaller lately, so I decided to compare today's pics to my start pics and I was surprised that I could already see a difference!
  • You defintely look slimmer than before! Good job!
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    wow i can see a difference how much weight have you lost?
    Somewhere around 5-6 lbs. I didn't really weigh myself at the beginning but I was around 165-167lbs and now I'm 161. I've been going to the gym a lot though!

well you look great :)
  • That is fantastic! Great job.
  • LetItBe4Sanity
    LetItBe4Sanity Posts: 41 Member
    WOW! Are you kidding? There's a TOTAL difference! You look fabulous! You make me want to start taking pics of myself to keep me motivated XD Keep it up!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!