Help with pecs!

Options
Hello as you can see in my picture my pecs are spaced like half an inch .. That's not the problem them problem is that they look kinda saggy on the bottom .. I do all 3 bench's , incline/decline/flat. I also do dips and this machine that is starting to give me a wider chest .. But it's kinda more towards the nipple areaish.. Is this that gyno thing that some teens get? If so how can I get rid of it besides surgery? Like diet changes or workouts? Thank you for your help!
Oh one last thing when it's cold my pecs look just fine .. I just wish they'd stay that way

Replies

• Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    No it is not gynecomastia. Doesn't look like a problem.
  • steve0820
    steve0820 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Hello as you can see in my picture my pecs are spaced like half an inch .. That's not the problem them problem is that they look kinda saggy on the bottom .. I do all 3 bench's , incline/decline/flat. I also do dips and this machine that is starting to give me a wider chest .. But it's kinda more towards the nipple areaish.. Is this that gyno thing that some teens get? If so how can I get rid of it besides surgery? Like diet changes or workouts? Thank you for your help!
    Oh one last thing when it's cold my pecs look just fine .. I just wish they'd stay that way

I know what you're talking about. No it's not Gyno. It's more genetics. Just like your abs, your pecs will shape and look a certain way based on that, doesn't mean you can't re-shape them somewhat.

Lowering bodyfat worked for me, more dips and more decline type work.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Your upper pecs need work. Focus more on incline work.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • steve0820
    steve0820 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Your upper pecs need work. Focus more on incline work.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Upper pecs are always a mofo to grow, I hate them hahaha
  • jmt08c
    jmt08c Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming you're 17 based on your username. As you get older your muscles will become better defined as well and easier to grow/shape. My body has changed drastically from 18-24.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Looks like you need to make your pectoral muscles bigger. It also looks like you are losing weight. You won't be able to increase muscle much while losing weight. Get to your goal weight and eat at maintenance for a while. You may be able to gain some muscle doing this. If you do not, you might want to consider going on a bulking phase.
  • azrrt76
    azrrt76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have just started weightlifting, so we've been doing a lot of research. I remember seeing this article and it has some good info in it that might be of help to you.

http://www.muscleforlife.com/chest-workout-best-chest-exercises/