wii just dance

Options
This may have been asked before but how do i track calories burnt doing this?

Replies

• ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I just track it as "dance general,aerobic, ballrom or twist" It seems to be the closest to the urned calories:)
  • bobblebee77
    bobblebee77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi

The first version doesn't have calorie logging in it, but the 2nd one does.. iI think (Just Dance 2). When I use the first one, I log how many mins I did of actual dancing and there is "dancing" on the cardio exercise list.

Not 100% if this is accurate, but gives you an idea :)
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I wore my HRM the other night. With Wii Step 10 minutes and 20 minutes of Just Dance 2 I burned 228 calories (I weigh about 174 and am 46)
  • caseymcq
    Options
    i read somewhere online that doing 30 minutes nonstop of the intense dancing on on "just dance" can be considered about 200 calories burned. I hope this helps. You could probably google it and find out! :)
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    i have a hrm just wondered what t goes under because i'm sure i have seen people track it under wii just dance
  • staceyb_2003
    Options
    i burnt 200 cals doin half hour :-) but what do i track it as :-s x
  • Liz75
    Liz75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You can create your own cardio exercise type, when you select cardio exercise search for wii just dance and if it's not there then there is an option to add it to your database, but you have to put your own calories as well as when you put in your minutes, with a HRM you can do this as you'll have your own accurate calorie burn! Hope this makes sense!
  • staceyb_2003
    Options
    You can create your own cardio exercise type, when you select cardio exercise search for wii just dance and if it's not there then there is an option to add it to your database, but you have to put your own calories as well as when you put in your minutes, with a HRM you can do this as you'll have your own accurate calorie burn! Hope this makes sense!

thankyou :-)