So I turned 30 today ....

Options
Hello How are you? I am now a member of the flirty 30's. At first I was like:

dealwithit_zps5c1d1b96.gif

Now I'm pretty confident and looking forward to this next chapter of my life. I have 2 weddings to attend with bridesmaid duties.That being said I need to lose 12 kilos to look and feel fabulous in my dresses.

I am 30,proud and ready to look and feel good. Any 30 something's wanting a newly minted 30 year old to share exercise tips?

Who else feels fabulous?

9sovd_zps1d39b5e8.gif

Replies

• RunningOnWontons
    RunningOnWontons Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sure thing! :) Friend request sent.
  • jessspurr
    jessspurr Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I will be 30 on Saturday! Eep. Am I supposed to feel weirded out by that? I don't know how I feel about it. I just know that all I care about is spending this decade fit and happy. I feel like I spent my 20's unhappy with my body and I don't want to waste anymore of my life feeling unhappy about anything. Feel free to add me as a friend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
  • Peaceandwater
    Peaceandwater Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am 31 and I am realizing that I like myself so much more than in my 20s. I am smarter, wiser, more patient, more confident, and more satisfied with my life. Welcome to the club! Feel free to friend me and we can help motivate each other.
  • _toyatip08
    _toyatip08 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! Welcome to the flirty 30 club!! This is best that I have ever felt I'm my entire life!! I do Zumba at least 30 min a day and at least 4 times a week. I love to take 1-2 hour long walks. I have sent you a friend request.
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I will be 30 on Saturday! Eep. Am I supposed to feel weirded out by that? I don't know how I feel about it. I just know that all I care about is spending this decade fit and happy. I feel like I spent my 20's unhappy with my body and I don't want to waste anymore of my life feeling unhappy about anything. Feel free to add me as a friend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Happy Birthday in advance :)))
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I am 31 and I am realizing that I like myself so much more than in my 20s. I am smarter, wiser, more patient, more confident, and more satisfied with my life. Welcome to the club! Feel free to friend me and we can help motivate each other.

Its strange,I feel no different today than I did yesterday...other than wanting to start this decade off healthier.