hey! 100+ to lose

Options
Hey ,,I'm looking for friends with 100+ lbs to lose to do weekly weigh in.. I think it would be interesting and fun.to have some one to relate to along the way... I'm 5'1ish 252 looking to lose around 120+ lbs....:-)

Replies

• Cynical_Kat
    Cynical_Kat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there :) I would love to join in. Pretty similar situation. I'm 259 and would like to lose 100-120 as well. Adding you!
  • brghteyes135
    brghteyes135 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've lost 17 so far but at 256 I still have 125 to go, feel free to add me
  • Mikylee_Hintz
    Mikylee_Hintz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am currently at 242 lbs. Started off at 270 lbs. Would love to have more friends in the same boat as me! trying to get down to 160 lbs. I do check my weight weekly so feel free to add me! :)
  • jackievera
    jackievera Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey need to lose 100+ pounds to so I can be of support.
  • Learning2LoveMe64
    Options
    i am 5'3 and just over 300 lbs... looking to lose 100 lbs as my first goal ...i am also new.... anyone feel free to add me
  • rebeccaplatt21
    Options
    i am 5'5 and started at 264 one month ago. i'm 259 now....i also have over 100lbs to lose! (i also have PCOS and find it very hard to lose, but i'm going to stick with it, as i've FINALLY started to notice some changes!)

feel free to add me, anyone!
  • katield83
    katield83 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have sent friend requests to all of you lovely ladies! Looking for support and motivation anywhere I can find it.

Looking at pictures from the holiday weekend were a real eye-opener for me. I looked and said to myself, "Is that REALLY what I look like???? I don't feel like I look like that." Then I was told, " but you are prettier in person." I don't think that comment helped much, if any.

So, I went and bought a juicer (not that I am planning on doing any crazy kind of juice fast or anything). I never know where or what I will be doing throughout the day and it is easier to throw a bottle of juice in my bag than lugging around a ton of food for snacks but I did find the cutest little 'portion control' baggies at the grocery that i divided some almonds and pistachios into.
  • beckibarkley
    beckibarkley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also have over 100 pounds to lose...I started at 300, gained in complete denial up to 308.8 and then finally got serious...I am at 294. Would like to be at 150...such a long journey so I am breaking it into 50 pound increments...I need all the support and motivation I can get
  • MrsBB521
    MrsBB521 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 100! Anyone can add me!
  • LadyArchangel
    LadyArchangel Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started out having about 188 to lose but now only have about 119 left to lose!

Adding :bigsmile:
  • cookiekrunch
    cookiekrunch Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I started at 260 and my goal weight is 160. (exactly 100 lbs to lose). I have lost 65 lbs and am currently at 195.
    35 more to go!! But I weigh myself everyday in order to determine the cause of any fluctuations.
  • Stephen_R_Stone
    Stephen_R_Stone Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started the year with 116 to lose and now I'm at 91 to lose, so I hope you add me! I think it's close enough!
  • victoriawarkel
    Options
    5'6 looking to lose 120-130lbs. Always looking for support
  • SnarkyMam0610
    SnarkyMam0610 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am 5ft 4in and 303lbs. Ultimate goal weight of 175-180. Please feel free to add me.
  • jadonsmommy26
    jadonsmommy26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and also looking to lose 100lbs...we can all do this!!!
  • amelia651
    amelia651 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey all Ultimately I have about 120 pounds to lose, This site is awesome that we can work on it together. Feel free to add me :)
  • BolandSouthPark
    BolandSouthPark Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just started this week, this is the exact kind of support and motivation I was hoping to find. I need to lose 125 lbs, I'm 5'2" and weigh 275 lbs. Thanks, I'll add you!!
  • suprangela79
    suprangela79 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am 5'3" with about 100 lbs to lose. I am currently 229. I just got back on track with MFP this week so feel free to add me!!
  • tikilei
    tikilei Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi. My name is Tikisha. I am 32 and a stay at home mom and college student. I have about 160 lbs to lose and would love some friends to go through the journey with. :)
  • afaeth1
    afaeth1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Add me please could use some friends to help me change my life!