Stay at home moms

Options
What setting do you have your MFP at ?? Sedentary or light activity ect....
I cook I clean go to the gym play with toddler

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't count going to the gym as part of that. If you're off your feet for the majority of the day go with light but if it's just getting up here and there go sedentary - it really won't make a huge difference.

Feel free to friend me, I'm a work-at-home-mom! :)
  • ktloo
    ktloo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have mine set to light. I figure I'm up chasing them around enough to justify it
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    The lowest: Sedentary.

Not because I am actually sedentary, but because "carb coma" is not an option nor is "poolside lounging" ...yet.
  • jcastleberry
    Options
    i say sedentary - then put in the "cleaning" when it's above normal activity - like your carpet cleaner, vacuum etc.
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I set mine to sedentary even though I am up quite a bit with my toddler, chores, errands, etc. (I don't count my workout as that either) Have lost a healthy amount of weight a week since beginning in August 2013 so it worked for me. lol Feel free to add me anyone! Would like to have those in the same positions as myself. :)
  • blonditz
    blonditz Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have my set to lightly active. I don't log cleaning or walking to the park (half mile round trip), ect. Only gym workouts or walking just for the sake of walking.