Newbie!

Options
Hello!

I'm new here and at the moment really motivated, but who knows how long it'll last!! I've gained a fair bit of weight mostly through comfort eating as I'm doing a full time degree, have a full time career and I have recently lost my Mum.

I'm going on holiday in June and it's time to lose the 32lbs I've gained (urgghhh!) so I feel a lot better about myself. I also have some really nice clothes to wear that don't fit at the moment...it'll save me buying a whole new wardrobe!

I'd love to meet some inspirational people to keep me company on this quest!

V.

Replies

• spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!:smile:
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I understand what it's like to gain 30 + pounds. My goal when I started was to lose 40lbs and I've lost 11 so far. I'm in the same boat as far as the weight loss goes and would love to help inspire you and be inspired :) Good luck on your journey and I'll send you a friend request.
  • midgetrapper
    midgetrapper Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    good luck!!
  • Akronite0883
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey
  • Jensjoy1073
    Options
    Welcome!!! Good luck to you!
  • aimon87
    aimon87 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey, im new to this too. recently decided i dont want to moan about being fat anymore and not doing anything about it so its time to start trying! :D x
  • V_for_vieve
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome! And it's amazing to see all your tickers with such huge numbers on! Well done! And thanks again.
    V