My first progress pic!

Options

Replies

• Tabs_A
    Tabs_A Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great job! Can see a difference already!
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    WOW! Are you kidding? There's a TOTAL difference! You look fabulous! You make me want to start taking pics of myself to keep me motivated XD Keep it up!
    you should take pics! as much as I hated my before pics, it's nice to see when I make a little bit of progress, and I'm sure you'll feel the same!
  • BlueEyedTwin333
    Options
    GREAT JOB GIRLY!!! CONGRATZ!!! Keep it up! :D
  • Pinomami89
    Pinomami89 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good job GIrlie =) I can so see a difference...and don't never give up!!! Your be where u wanna be in no time =)
  • sonia02
    Options
    WOW! A huge difference!! That's great!:drinker:
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a huge difference for such a short time period! You're doing great!
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    Wow, that's a huge difference for such a short time period! You're doing great!
    thank you! I think my pants squeezed my sides a bit in the first pic, so it made me look a little bigger whereas my pants in the second pic aren't as tight, but I still feel pretty good about it!
  • okgirly
    okgirly Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You really can see the progress!! Keep up the good work!
  • malg64
    malg64 Posts: 9
    Options
    Don't sell yourself short. That is a big difference. Losing ain't easy...keep it up! Great job.
  • naomihodgkins
    Options
    Massive difference WELL DONE :)
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    thanks everyone! Now I'm feeling even more motivated, and I can't wait to compare today's pics to my new pics in 2 more weeks!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    your little buddah belly is definitely melting away. good for you, I am sure you are putting in hard work. I am jealous and must be inspired by you because my belly is in the condition of your before pic
  • Mikiki_x
    Options
    That's a big difference! I'm definitely going to have to take some pictures tonight of the before!

Keep up the fab work!
  • stephgabriele
    Options
    Woah! I was just wondering if there were people on here with a build like mine. i'm 5'5" and weight 162 at the moment. Started at 167. Looked at your pictures and I felt like I was looking at myself. Going to have to add you. By the way you're looking great!
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    Woah! I was just wondering if there were people on here with a build like mine. i'm 5'5" and weight 162 at the moment. Started at 167. Looked at your pictures and I felt like I was looking at myself. Going to have to add you. By the way you're looking great!
    That's pretty cool! Glad to have you as a friend on here! I've been wanting to find someone with a similar weight and height as myself too!
  • LoseItCorinne
    Options
    No kidding.. Congrats lady! im So happy you are making progress. the prof is in the pictures. you look wonderful!
  • InMyJeans
    InMyJeans Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference. Keep it moving and stay focused! =) Congrats on your progress this far!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    What do you mean no big difference???? Your progress is great. Well done - can't wait to see the next pics :smile: :wink: :glasses:

My thoughts EXACTLY! :wink:
  • hrhwrightca
    hrhwrightca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference :) great job :)
  • theatr3geek
    Options
    You look awesome!! Keep it up :D Feel free to add me for support, if you want.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!