What to mix/blend into PLAIN yogurt?

Options

Replies

• shipleyd
    shipleyd Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I mix one container of plain greek yogurt, 1 tbsp of honey, 2 tbsp of peanut butter and a dash of nutmeg. Makes an awesome dip for apples! Since I dip the apples in it, I split the mixture into three servings.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    PB2 or regular peanut butter
    Protein powder
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I mix two tablespoons of Nutella with about 3/4 of a cup of plain greek yogurt and use it as a dip for apples (this amount makes 2 servings).

Sometimes I add a little bit of dry cheesecake flavored pudding mix to it as well. It's amazing.
  • mg1123
    mg1123 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I would use frozen berries and stir until the juice had saturated the yogurt (which sweetens and flavors it) and it was the consistency of ice cream. It was convincing enough that a co-worker demanded to know where I found ice cream one time.
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Matcha powder and honey.
  • He1loKitty
    He1loKitty Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Pomegranate, almonds and bittersweet chocolate chips!
  • tominthecity
    tominthecity Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why you would put anything in plain yogurt. I have been enjoying just as it is. Fruit has sugar in it. I use it like sour cream on baked potatoes for one. I also add it to my noodle vegetable soup. Why does everything have to be sweet. Try savory.
  • 6ftamazon
    6ftamazon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Err that potato has more carbs (which all carbs are broken down to simple sugars in the body) than a serving of berries....
  • guwisti
    guwisti Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I eat plain Greek yogurt, add in some blackberries or blueberries then put in some pumpkin/flax seed granola and top if off with local honey for my breakfast most mornings. yummy!
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Chilldren's Cereal
  • maggymouse
    maggymouse Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sprinkle with cinnamon and use as a dip for a sliced apple
    Honey and walnuts
    Seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, flax) and berries
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    What kind of yogurt?

I mix chunk chicken breast with fat free plain greek yogurt. It tastes like chicken salad.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    The nutritionist told me to add 1/2 Tbsp of natural peanut butter. I also add a packet of Splenda and a little vanilla.
  • gelar93
    gelar93 Posts: 160
    Options
    Banana slices, strawberry, blueberry, black berry etc
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    PB2 and some stevia
    Some fruit and some stevia
    Chestnut cream
  • tsimblist
    tsimblist Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I eat fat free plain Greek yogurt with nothing added. It allows me to consume more protein for my calorie count. I'm now up to a standard 16 oz serving. I admit that it was an acquired taste.
  • cinyb
    cinyb Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've added natural peanut butter to my plain Greek yogurt before and it tastes good.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,526 Member
    Options
    I make tatziki sauce with it. Boy, do I love me some tatziki sauce!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I do fruit and dry granola. I also use it as a mayo substitute.
  • ksuetorres
    ksuetorres Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Frozen banana, PB2, cinnamon, sprinkle of Splenda, splash of vanilla....sometimes top with some Medley Crunch Cheerios. Delish!