New to MFP looking for some friends

Options
Hi everyone :smile: I know its late but I'm new to this and just trying to figure this site and all the tabs out I don't have any friends on here yet so thought I'd see where this takes me. So far I like this site never done anything like this before. I'm hopeful it will help me stay on track to losing weight and becoming a healthier me. I think finding friends will also help keep me motivated. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can support you on your new journey to achieving new goals.
    I log daily and like to be active along with sharing information that helped me to assist others
  • Jewls4018
    Jewls4018 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new here too, well I started it last year but didn't keep up with it. I am so sorry I stopped! I have no idea how to add people, so if you know how to, please feel free to add me! I need some motivation and would love to share this new journey with others!
    Thank you, and good luck :-)
  • KelseyBee2014
    KelseyBee2014 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me! I love new friends! I started a month ago tomorrow and so far have a 23 day streak! So I'm on everyday and I comment a lot. Feel free to add.
  • merissa_258
    merissa_258 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi every one I think I'm friends with all of you now thanks for the replies :happy:
  • suprangela79
    suprangela79 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm always looking for people to help encourage as well as keep me accountable!