New joiner!

Options
Hi my name is Melody and I am truly interested in supporting someone else and receiving support to lose weight. I actually started using mfp last week and have lost a couple of pounds. More than that though, I have begun to fully understand that my weight is completely connected to what I eat and how often I eat the wrong things! I am fully on board with this program.

Replies

• polkadotsandspiders
    Options
    Hi Melody! I'm new too. Yesterday was my first day using MFP and the first day workings towards my goal. Congrats on your work so far!
  • LanaC1210
    LanaC1210 Posts: 37
    Options
    That's awesome you've realized how important diet and nutrition is! Keep in mind so is hydration! :)
  • lessbounce
    lessbounce Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi Melody

I've bee on here a few weeks now and it's going well, feel free to add me if you'd like. I would echo what LanaC said - use the water counter and keep hydrated. (I'm also using it to wean myself of diet soda, but that's another story :wink: )

Congratulations on realising the truth about what you eat and what you weigh, I've spent a good few years in denial about that myself.
  • arose928
    arose928 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I hope thats not your jail number!
    391518 Posts: 3
    Options
    Ha ha ha! Good one, but dont worry, it is not!
    391518 Posts: 3
    Options
    Still learning my way around this site. Did t see your post til today. Thanks for the positive in put!