Hitting 30s but want to be in the best shape ever!

Options
fre0314
fre0314 Posts: 7 Member
Hi all, I have been using this app on and off for a while. Now I am in my 30s with one 2 yr old, I am determined to get into the best shape ever! It's hard with work and kid and family stuff, so I hope I can find friends here with similar interests so we can motivate each other!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• LanaC1210
    LanaC1210 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi! I'm 29 with a 3 yr old! I recently obtained my goals and so can you with diet and exercise! You can do it!!!! :)
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Hi I turned 30 in January and I have an 8.5 month old. The balance is hard with baby, family and getting in shape but it sounds like we can motivate each other :)
  • merissa_258
    merissa_258 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi:smile: I just turned 30 I have 3 kids I think that's when reality hit me I'm getting older and need to do something about all this weight I've gained over the years so I just joined MFP in hopes that it will help me stay on track with what I'm eating and help me become a healthier me. I'm wanting to lose about 50 pounds I welcome any new friends that I can connect and share with. You can add me as a friend :flowerforyou: Best of luck to you in your journey!:bigsmile:
  • fre0314
    fre0314 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome! We are in this together! After all the 30s is the new 20s! Let's motivate each other and reach our goal!
  • merissa_258
    merissa_258 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome! We are in this together! After all the 30s is the new 20s! Let's motivate each other and reach our goal!
    Sounds like a great plan I'm in and ready to lose this weight headed to the gym now be back later to log what I've burned
    :happy:
  • fivekidlets
    Options
    I'm 31 with 5 kids and have been in a funk since the last babe. She just turned a year old and I am ready to get back to a healthy way of eating, living and being! Looking forward to being motivated from fellow members!