New and Improved! first world problems

Options
2»

Replies

• eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    While I live in korea but i think i have a problem that is hard is first world.... My Filipina maid was late today and even though I would like to dock her wage for being late .... but I only pay her less then 10.00USdollars a month...

--ms
  • kbeckley11
    kbeckley11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    "Oh, no! Two women love me. They're both gorgeous and sexy. My wallet's too small for my fifties, and my diamond shoes are too tight!"

Who can name where this came from?
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    "Oh, no! Two women love me. They're both gorgeous and sexy. My wallet's too small for my fifties, and my diamond shoes are too tight!"

Had to cheat w Google :)
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I just now noticed that my Mios have expiration dates (expired last year)...ehh....:drinker:
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    How about working two jobs and still have to declare bankruptcy?
  • TNStuart
    TNStuart Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I could write many of these but then people might judge me for being awesome... though I guess that in and of itself is a first world problem.
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Most of my butter knives are bent at the top because they've been used as screwdrivers, ergo ripped bread. Unbent knife in the dishwasher, couldn't be bothered to wash it, considered using the back of a teaspoon to butter bread, gave myself a reality check, had cereal instead.

All of my dessert spoons are bent as used to take kids punctured bike tyres off the wheels..makes eating interesting though!
  • TNStuart
    TNStuart Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Most of my butter knives are bent at the top because they've been used as screwdrivers, ergo ripped bread. Unbent knife in the dishwasher, couldn't be bothered to wash it, considered using the back of a teaspoon to butter bread, gave myself a reality check, had cereal instead.

All of my dessert spoons are bent as used to take kids punctured bike tyres off the wheels..makes eating interesting though!

That is a great idea! Now I have a use for the spoons that have gone down the garbage disposal!

EDIT: I guess I have to put this one up. "I ruined a spoon by dropping it in the garbage disposal." First world problems
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I haven't got enough money for the train to work, so I have to take the bus. Which is about an hour and a half journey. By train it's 45mins. I hate TfL some (all) times!

The air con at work is giving me a chesty cough, even though I've just got over a virus over the weekend, and my colleague doesn't wanna get sick. This is why I suggested a cheaper alternative in the beginning - fans!

I've had to cut down on smoking, because that same colleague hates the smell of cigarettes (but then again, my office is right opposite the Body Shop...)

Deadlines on databases are impossible!!

I've been staying at the mister's for the past month, and now my cat's forgotten about me!! :( this one hurts the most!
  • patfriendly
    patfriendly Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Girl is too tall

14+-+1
  • kbeckley11
    kbeckley11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options

Had to cheat w Google :)

At least you're honest :smile: