Lets Celebrate Small Success

Today I am 40 and I have lost 7lbs in 3 weeks!

Replies

• JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    I was able to do 5 burpees in a row last night when before I could barely do them. I still hate them though.
  • Janautical
    Janautical Posts: 75 Member
    I've only lost 17 pounds the last 2 months but I've gone from being unable to even finish 10 minutes on the elliptical to finishing a mile in 14:45, 13:45, and most recently, 12:30. A huge accomplishment for someone my weight. I think that's more important than seeing the pounds drop off.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    All of my pants are too big.
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Put on my fave jeans this morning and my muffin top barely shows! WIN!!
  • attackhamster
    attackhamster Posts: 58 Member
    Over the 4th of July I was able to walk up 15 flights of stairs at a brisk pace with no stops to rest! Last 4th of July I couldn't even do 7 flights without stopping. I'm very proud!
  • thatjosiegirl
    thatjosiegirl Posts: 362 Member
    I've finally been able to correct my APT (Anterior Pelvic Tilt) and some muscle imbalances that were causing a lot of my balance issues! I'm thrilled!
  • jmcdonald2011
    jmcdonald2011 Posts: 181 Member
    Today I am 40 and I have lost 7lbs in 3 weeks!

Happy Birthday!!

Today is my 60th day of logging in. I'm down a jean size, and yesterday someone though I was only 35 and not 3 mths off 40 (people used to think I was over 40)
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    I finally weigh less than my husband!
  • frankiesgirl21
    frankiesgirl21 Posts: 235 Member
    My second round of tight pants are getting loose and my legs and butt hurt! Yippee!
  • teegoods38
    teegoods38 Posts: 21 Member
    I feel so much healthier!
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    I just washed my jeans that have always been skin tight. The ones I only wear if I'm wearing a baggy shirt so everyone can't see my muffin top. I put them on and they were baggy in the butt and thighs, also quite a bit looser in the waist. YEAH BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Just got back from a week long vacation and am only up about 1 lb.

*Also wore bikinis all week and felt comfortable the whole time!!!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    I ran my first 5K this past Saturday!
  • I hiked this weekend. A total of almost 10 Miles and over 1200 stairs. I did it and felt very little soreness on Monday.
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    I'm training for my first 10K run this fall. This time last year I could not run for 1 minute, never mind 60+ minutes.