I need some support - 100 lbs to lose!

Options
Hello All,

My name is Michelle. In 2009, I joined MFP. In 10 months, I went from 291 lbs to 189 lbs. A size 24 pants ( yes I wear the weight very well) down to a size 10!

I was so completely thrilled with myself...

And then I met my husband. I fully blame him for this lol. Okay, not really but since I met him in September 2010 - I have gained back every single pound. I weighed in today at 291!

291 !

291 !!! You've got to be kidding me. 4 years of fast food, date nights and having a baby

I've gained every single pound back!

Every one of them!

I'm disgusted with myself -

BUT - I did it before right? So that means that I can do it again?

Yes, I can.

So - who wants to add me - I really need some support getting started!

Replies

• Vupe
    Vupe Posts: 80
    Options
    Hello All,

My name is Michelle. In 2009, I joined MFP. In 10 months, I went from 291 lbs to 189 lbs. A size 24 pants ( yes I wear the weight very well) down to a size 10!

I was so completely thrilled with myself...

And then I met my husband. I fully blame him for this lol. Okay, not really but since I met him in September 2010 - I have gained back every single pound. I weighed in today at 291!

291 !

291 !!! You've got to be kidding me. 4 years of fast food, date nights and having a baby

I've gained every single pound back!

Every one of them!

I'm disgusted with myself -

BUT - I did it before right? So that means that I can do it again?

Yes, I can.

So - who wants to add me - I really need some support getting started!
    :drinker:
  • Vupe
    Vupe Posts: 80
    Options
    oops,
    YES you can!
  • MBAndrews723
    Options
    oops,
    YES you can!

HAHA It's okay, you're little smiley made me pick up my cup of water and finish it.. 6 cups so far today and it's only 9:45 YAY
  • amcampbell2342
    amcampbell2342 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me; you can do it
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle! You can do this! I lost 107 and my wife lost 80 in 2 years....all with calorie tracking and exercise! You can do this!!!! Add me and I'll cheer you on!!!!!
  • cyntmorg
    cyntmorg Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Add me.
  • Cara8359
    Cara8359 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You've got this, girl! I have a hundred to lose, as well, and I'm here for you!
  • lavendy17
    lavendy17 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Hey don't feel disgusted! I also gained a lot when I started a relationship. He thought I ate as much as him, and I always tried to finish off my plate :)

You can totally do it again! Good for you!
  • tropic80girl
    tropic80girl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That's pretty close to my own story.. add me too.. we got this!
  • petrulak
    petrulak Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    just sent you a friend request.
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. I weigh just about the same as you, and have about the same to lose. Dunno how tall you are, but I'm 6'....
    Anyone can add me that wants to.
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have 100+ lbs to lose as well. You can do this.
  • jjfarms
    jjfarms Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know you can do it -- I also have 100 pounds to lose. Good Luck and always know there are so many others that need to do it too. We will do it together.
  • DaisyDi65
    DaisyDi65 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Been in the same situation. Feel free to add me!
  • rebeccaplatt21
    Options
    add me! anyone can :-)

same boat really!
  • plattfitness
    plattfitness Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been in the same boat. Lost it and gained most of it back. Would love to support each other. Just have to take it one day at a time. Add me! We can do it!
  • b12arr0
    b12arr0 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Very similar story here. I lost 92 pounds and put back on 100. I'm in need of losing 107 pounds. I sent you a friend request. Good luck to you. You did it once, you can do it again!
  • FitBritt333
    FitBritt333 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to lose 80lbs, maybe 90 we will see! :) I have lost 32lbs (220-188) since joining mfp in January of this year. At least 48 more to go!! I'm sending you a request. Anyone else feel free to add me too! Don't have many friends on here
  • mdunbar2068
    Options
    We've got a lot in come -- my name is Michelle and I'm starting over again too! And I have about 100 to lose. Have gained and lost the same 60 lbs at least 3x in the past 10 years. You are absolutely right if we did it before we can definitely do it again!
  • blushpeonies
    blushpeonies Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm down 48-50 pounds (it varies. LOL!)
    I still have about 75 pounds to go! WOOO!!!