8 lbs in one day

Options
I do the Biggest Loser Challenge on the Wii, and it weights you every time you use it. It said I lost 13 lbs since yesterday. I thought that was a little off, (I did my weight in yesterday), so I weighted myself on my regular scales and its says I lost 8 lbs since yesterday. Im so confused on how I can drop that much weight in one day. Would I have had that much water weight??

Replies

• eroburn
    Options
    depending on time of day and what you have eaten or drank that day it may have well been 5+lbs of difference. That's why it's always important to weigh yourself in the morning typically after going to the restroom. Your weight varies less.
    And yes you might have lost some water weight :)
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    http://spikediet.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-lost-9lbs-today.html

Check out my blog post, this happens time to time, and it can happen in reverse too.
  • alysen2012
    Options
    if you have the wii balance board on carpet it will throw it off so if you weigh yourself on an area there is no carpet that should be want ur actual weight should be.
  • jesstroxel
    Options
    I have the balance board on a hard floor, but it does go up and down frequently and I dont pay attention. Only reason I second guessed it today was it was such a large amount. I thought it may of been water weight but I didnt not realize I could lose that much water weight in a 24 hours span.