Motivation Reminder

live4something
live4something Posts: 58 Member
edited September 23 in Motivation and Support
These jeans are the pants that I wore just about all of the time before I started on my weight loss journey. I hope to never wear these things again! I can't donate them because I wore them out so much that there are holes in them. So I decided to do something useful with them. These are hanging up in my bedroom, where I have to look at them every day. Thought I would share the idea! Good luck everyone!

Jeans.jpg

Replies

• abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Nice!
  • themyriadthings
    themyriadthings Posts: 225 Member
    What a great idea! And nice work on your accomplishment by the way!
  • bslclay
    bslclay Posts: 55 Member
    What a great way to motivate yourself and not too mention, super creative! Keep it up!
  • PediNurse67
    PediNurse67 Posts: 66 Member
    Haha that's awesome :-)
  • Great idea! I will do the same.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: I have to laugh at the whole in the thighs lord knows I've had my own share of those :wink:

Great way to keep yourself motivated and on track, keep it up looks like you are definitely on the right track! :flowerforyou:
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Great job on your loss! I may steal your idea on motivation reminder when I outgrow my pants :) Thanks!
  • Cool! Nice idea about putting your weight loss and dates on them.
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    I love this! My holes are at the pocket grommets. I was literally busting out. Great job!
  • LovelyJudy
    LovelyJudy Posts: 5 Member
    Awesome idea! Congratulations on your weight loss! :bigsmile:
  • nsking83
    nsking83 Posts: 145
    What a great idea! I have a couple of pairs of khakis for work that I always kept around just "because"....."just in case".....well, they are currently in a stack by my front door to go to Goodwill b/c I refuse to let myself have anymore going backwards! If I start gaining weight and have to be uncomfortable in slightly-too-small pants, maybe that'll kick my butt into doing something about it!

I may yank my khakis out of that pile and do this for myself! You're doing awesome :drinker:
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    That's a great idea!! I might have to steal it.
  • Awesome! Great motivator!
  • Soooooo, proud of you and just MEGA-motivational. Thank you so much for sharing this!

*smiles*

Jean
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    I love this!!
This discussion has been closed.