Had So Far 2 Free meals in that matter of 2 days!! Bad.right

Options
Saturday me and my mom went to a baby shower and they served us a plate full of food and they had a fruit and dessert table afterwards, then today I went enjoy myself at our favorite place.. I didnt eat like a ppig i ate very little but ate till I was full, same way yesterday. Something I hardly ever do is eeat till Im full because I feel sooo guilty I'm serious too its almost like i commited a crime.. And i hate that feeling caause then i get discouraged and sooo onnn.. Today I dont feel guilty or anything though:)(prolly will later)
When i entered in my calories im in the negative range not much but still I went over. In your oppinion iis this a good thing or bad?

Replies

• Annersbike
    Options
    never consider it a BAD thing. look at what you ate. see where you could have changed. Then you've made it a learning experience. If you start equaling the word BAD & Food you will have bigger problems down the line. Like the song says: pick yourself up, dust yourself off, & start all over again. I think its easier during the week to maintain better control of what I eat, because the weekends are not as regimented. You are doing great, don't stress (it makes you eat more :O) )
  • OneLife2Love
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement:))