Quick Healthy Meals

Options
I just started tracking my foods and workouts recently so I don't have many ideas for healthy meals. I'm also heading back to college soon and the business of my schedule can really affect the way I eat! Anybody know of quick meals or snacks that could keep me eating healthy?

Replies

• Ratrap
    Ratrap Posts: 153
    Options
    What I do is find a recipe that is easy off of www.skinnytaste.com and cook it on Sunday so that I have it ready to microwave. Usually its a chicken based meal for dinner or lunch that is easy to prepare quickly. Like the healthy baked chicken nuggets on the site or the Lemon asparagus tomato pearl couscous salad. This week I put some chicken, black beans, salsa, taco seasoning, and cumin in a crock pot cooked it till it got tender then shredded it and put it over lettuce. That website also has a homemade dressing idea to. Zesty Avocado Buttermilk dressing. ITs amazing on the chicken taco salad.

But there are some good ideas on that site.

Also I did a lot of sandwiches for a while
  • GiinaBeanxo
    Options
    Thank you for sharing the link to Skinny Taste :) I have been looking for healthy meal ideas and the site looks great.

The recipes actually look really delicious.
  • Gabgirl8
    Gabgirl8 Posts: 2
    Options
    Website looks awesome! Thanks!!