18 months 163 lbs GONE!!

Options

Replies

• BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing. :)
  • Lisa_ann999
    Options
    Congratulations! that is Remarkable!
  • larsen626
    larsen626 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    made it through Bloomsday and still fighting to get under morbid obese really coming off slow now but still proud of what I had done
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Wow you are doing great! You should be really proud of yourself!
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am adding you to my inspiration list!
  • xPeacefulx
    xPeacefulx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :) you are/look amazing.... Your journey is very inspirational. Thank you
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I just love reading these success stories - you have done a great job! keep going to reach you goal - you deserve it!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!!!
  • larsen626
    Options
    no weight loss again this week.. 3 weeks at 225 which is increadable compared to 400 feeling blessed to have lost all I have and I never worry about it but I miss having weekly losses
  • Mejustme69
    Mejustme69 Posts: 9
    Options
    What a great story! I hope to follow in your footsteps! Keep up the good work!!
  • CarolinaStarfish
    CarolinaStarfish Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What an awesome inspiration you are! I started again a few days ago after seeing that 400 on my scale (ok, I cried first). Your story reminds me I can do this!
  • larsen626
    Options
    thanks everyone!!
  • larsen626
    Options
    17 days away from my 2 yr starting Point kind of upset I have been holding weight and not losing working hard and this may just be where I will end and it is better than where I started 177 lbs is a huge amount try carrying that around
  • larsen626
    Options
    Almost at the 2 yr mark and down 179 lbs! I am still working and going slow but getting it done
  • larsen626
    Options
    At the 2 yr mark today feeling great!!

2 years and still going
    2012 2013 2014
    400 275 221
    70 42 37
    79 54 43
    26 15 13
    Bmi 73.3 Bmi 50.3 Bmi 39.7
    Pants 34-36 shirt 6X Pants 22-24 shirt 2X Pants 14-16 shirt large
    125lbs 28 in W 25 H 11 N
    Bmi 23 183 lbs 33 in W 36 H 13 N
    Bmi 32.9
    54 lbs 5 w 11 h 2 n bmi 10.6

I am so happy to say that I am at the 2 year point of my weight loss Journey and I could not be happier I continue this amazing journey and things have slowed way down but still I am so happy and proud of where I am and where I have come from. My Amazing family and friends have made this so much fun and made me feel great.. I have been told that I am inspiring and amazing I just feel like me it has not always been easy I have my bad days. I want to thank everyone that prays and encourages me on the way.
  • larsen626
    Options
    ALSO GOOD BYE MORBID OBESITY!!!
  • danielletogether4health
    Options
    WTG - I'm am just starting out on a similar journey - It really helps to know that it can be done!
  • larsen626
    Options
    :love: this is amazing 2 years ago I was depressed and sad now I am happy and excited
  • butifulme13
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss and healthy new you! I needed to read your story tonight. Thank you for sharing and best of luck in your continued journey!
  • littlemoonmommy
    littlemoonmommy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is the first time I have posted or replied on any forum messages. Your message really spoke to me. i have a goal to losr around 140 pounds. I lost five before i started mfp. I am on my way. Would like to make frien
    ds with people with similar goals!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!