Coffee Tip

Options
This might sound strange to you all, but I'm not exactly normal. Anyway I was going to drink some coffee after I ate my cereal, but didn't want to add cream or sugar to make it taste better. So, after I finished my cereal I noticed I was left with a puddle of sweet milkyness at the bottom of my bowl. I looked at the milk, then my coffee, next the milk, then my coffee and next thing you know my coffee tasted a lot better and I didn't have to add any extra sugar or cream to my food diary. :D

Replies

• wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    LOL!! EWW!!
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Now THAT'S thinking outside of the box!!! Way to go!! :drinker:
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Love it! Will use that tip for sure!
  • healthy_kei
    Options
    What kind of cereal did you eat? Just wondering if was a cocoa kind that made it taste better.
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    lol funny and I like it..... I will have to share this tip with my cousin, she recently started cutting milk and sugar out of her coffee!!!!!
  • DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    Options
    What kind of cereal did you eat? Just wondering if was a cocoa kind that made it taste better.

Corn Pops lol it's my favorite.
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    that's a good idea, that's pretty much creamer in a nutshell, sweetened milk. :-)
  • Randee75
    Randee75 Posts: 234
    Options
    I love coffee and I love creamer in my coffee. I don't love all the calories in my creamer. I have been getting creative as well like adding Almond milk to help sweeten it and Chocolate Soy milk...........funny what we will do to save calories.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Know of any Kahlua or Bailey's flavored cereal??:drinker:
  • aprilf
    aprilf Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I generally just add milk to coffee when I drink it. Mostly because I"m not a coffee drinker and because the 1% is what I have sitting around. Just prefer a cafe au lait over a straight coffee.
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I have thought about doing that....might try it tomorrow
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    it actually makes sense lol
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a really great idea!!! I hate that I'm using 200 calories on my coffee because of the creamer that I like to use.
  • heatherwbz
    heatherwbz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think that is a BRILLIANT idea!!! I love my coffee creamer, but I only use a littleand make up for the calories later in the day.
  • ashleylockerman
    ashleylockerman Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Too funny! I like that :)
  • lisamaria63
    Options
    Love your way of thinking! I NEED creamer in my coffee... I dislike milk in it... But this is something I might have to try!
  • mogenfire
    mogenfire Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    genius :)
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Way to recycle! I am pretty impressed with this idea, lol. I like Coco Pebbles!