Today's NSV - What's yours?

Options
Booda101
Booda101 Posts: 161 Member
This morning I was asked by one of the gym staff when am I going to have a new photo taken. I replied when I get to my goal weight. Still nice when they notice. But then I think I may just leave the photo as is. Nice to have a reminder of how far I've come.

What's your NSV?

Replies

• fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I won a free tshirt from my school, I asked for an XL figuring it would fit sooner or later and it was sooner as in it fit TODAY! :D
  • jmcdonald2011
    jmcdonald2011 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have 2 for today - one is I have logged in for 60 days (that's huge for me) and the other is I am no longer "obese" I am now is the higher end of "over weight"
  • Dannypuck
    Dannypuck Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I started again in January wearing a 3XL. Today my wife talked me into trying on a large and it fit... comfortably!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Today marks 365 days, 1 full year, of my logging onto MFP.

I've lost 80 pounds, gotten into exercise, just got great medical/blood work results back, and have been working to cease my binge eating/emotional eating.
  • Youngcris
    Youngcris Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Today I realized I have this weird thing sticking out of my side.... It's my hip. Lmao
  • DayByDayGetStronger
    DayByDayGetStronger Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My coworker, who is of normal size but has a little belly bulge from having a kid, told me today that she is very jealous of my flat tummy. Since having my body lift my torso is very flat, but I haven't had my thigh lift/reduction yet. Funny how this is the area I focus on when I look at myself in the mirror. Apparently this isn't what others see. When I looked in the mirror today at work, I stared at my torso and thought, "Yeah, I look really good!"
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I wore a shirt that I had on when I took my first weight loss photos in March and I noticed that it no longer clings to my stomach...meaning I could potentially move down to an XL now!
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Two NSV for me today. I tried on a pair of pants from high school and was able to get them on just not button them but getting closer. Second, a friend I haven't seen in about 10 months randomly face timed me and immediately exclaimed that my face looked so skinny and asked how I'd been losing weight.
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Today I realized I have this weird thing sticking out of my side.... It's my hip. Lmao
    I kept thinking there was a rock in my car seat...nope, just my tailbone :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I went to dinner with two of my friends and when I arrived, they were seated at a table for four. There were 2 seats I could sit in, and without really giving it much thought I sat in the seat that was in the aisle with my back to the restaurant, and pulled my chair in and there was room throughout our entire meal for various staff and other diners to comfortably walk between my chair and the other chair in the aisle (in a small Thai restaurant). In the past, I would have taken a different seat or even asked a friend to switch with me so that I could have more room. It is weird being normal sized!! Total NSV though.
  • poohbah4
    poohbah4 Posts: 127
    Options
    I could go up the stairs without grabbing the handrail and hauling myself up with it. :ohwell:
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i comfortably fit a size 12 now and put on a size 10 today, will fit great in 5-10lbs. first time in over 9 years. i am down over 10 pant sizes since i started. i am high on life right now!
  • Tora32
    Tora32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I discovered today that the only reason my pants still kinda fit is because I kept buying a partial-elastic-waist style which keeps it a bit snug around the waist. I tried on one of my no-elastic pants out of curiosity, and there's no way I'd try wearing those out of the house now. :P I'm thinking they'd be perfect to save for comparison as I keep going.
  • manicautumn
    manicautumn Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I binged at a party on chips- but I kept to my two drink pre-logged promise to myself AND I didn't feel bad about the food. I acknowledged that I ate more than I would have liked, logged it, and moved on.
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    i was able to fit into some work pants that had been WAY too small (its a uniform) that i was given back at the end of last year and they fit and i wore them to work yesterday!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!