Bob Harper: Cardio Conditioning DVD??

fitnwhole
fitnwhole Posts: 227
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Has anyone tried this dvd and what are your thoughts?

Replies

• its one of the best home videos i have done!!! its really hard!
  • C", ) I borrowed Bob's Inside Out Method (IOM)-body rev cardio & Biggest Looser-Weight Loss YOGA from my regional community library. I have been doing it for past 1.5 months-twice per week. Just to share, my weekly workouts consist Bob's cardio (ever since I borrowed it) with Weight Loss yoga & 5km run. Bob's IOM Cardio & weightloss yoga is AWESOME!
    The workouts have convinced me to purchase his dvds. I just ordered Bob's IOM Cardio, Pure Strength (super strength), Kettlebell Sculpted Body, Kettlebell Cardio Shred & the dvds are on their way, i can't wait to try them. I did quite alot of research on the internet, etc before i decided to order his pure strength & kettlebell. You visit mytrainerbob.com for info.
    the cardio is challenging to me & the best thing I love about Bob is, he is very encouraging & motivating & good looking : )..heehee
    His workouts really train my CORE, which is very important, my core used to be very weak. Cardio dvd very well done! one of the best workout dvds i have tried.
    My stamina, core has improved, my arm is getting stronger. Previously, I couldn't do men's pushups for more then 3times, it was so hard. But after doing Bob's cardio twice weekly, I could do 13-15 men's push ups+15 women's push ups within a min. To some by doing 30 push ups within a min maybe easy, but to me, it's significant improvement.
    Don't hesitate to buy the cardio-the price is reasonable. The BL weightloss yoga is as good, if you have not tried any of Bob's BL dvds before, consider the weightloss yoga, you can customize the different levels in this dvd to suit you. I have tried attending yoga lessons at my gym club a couple of times to get used to it, but i never like it. I must honestly say that Bob's yoga is fun! And it makes me want to do it more : )
    Will share more about his Pure strength & kettlebell after they arrive. I plan to buy Shaun T's insanity & introduce it to my weekly workouts, so my body will reach a plateau. Hope this helps. CHEERS!
This discussion has been closed.