Wondering if I'm crazy..

Options
I'm wondering if I am just imagining things or not.. I have been working out everyday for just over a week, a mix of elliptical & ea active 2 ... My quads were quite sore for a couple of days... But My legs feel strronger when I walk and work out... Am I crazy, or could this be?

Replies

• Misterjosh
    Options
    Welcome to the wonderful world of ellipticals. Seriously, those things work wonders. Yes, you're probably gaining strength. In about a month you'll feel like you can kick through brick walls. DON'T CHANGE A THING.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Yep... you probably are already ganing strength. Ellipticals are awesome for working quads, hams and glutes! Woo hoo! You're gonna have smokin' legs before you know it!
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    Yep... you probably are already ganing strength. Ellipticals are awesome for working quads, hams and glutes! Woo hoo! You're gonna have smokin' legs before you know it!
    that's good to hear! Ellipticals are my main source of work outs and my legs are my biggest problem areas! lol
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to hear this one! I have been working out off and on with the elliptical for over 2 years now and have noticed my glutes expanding! LOL I was wondering if it was all the Zumba and ellipticising. I couldn't figure out what else it was! Thanks for backing up my assumption!!
    Rhonda
  • svgaedtke
    svgaedtke Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome.... So will I really be able to kick through brick walls .. LOL, or should I not chance it ;)