Last few lbs

Options
Help! I'm really struggling to lose the last few lbs I need to, I've tried Raspberry Keynotes and they have not helped me at all. Just wondering if anyone else had tried any other slimming aids to help them along and give them a little boost to carry on :) xx

Replies

• terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    All it takes is time and consistency in proper nutrition and exercise. That's it. How is your nutrition? How is your exercise? If you're stuck, you need to change something up. Do some more intense exercise and tighten up your diet. The last few are tough. You can do it though.

Allan
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Post a motivational pic for yourself if need be. Don't recommend anything other than varying up your workouts or intensity & taking a real close look at your diet (not open to see). Increase hydration and continue on your journey. You will get there.
  • mishmash_86
    Options
    My exercise classes are always intense I go to Zumba, kettlecie at least an hours walk up hill, and maybe a DVD too. I don't know what else to do. I never go over the recommended daily allowence and only being 5ft that's not a lot of calories lol x
  • titianwasp
    titianwasp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Are you lifting heavy? That can make the biggest difference. Cardio is great, but few things change your body like heavy weights if you want to get lean.
  • mishmash_86
    Options
    yeah i lift a 4kg and 6kg in my kettlecise class xx
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I totally get where you are coming from! I have lost and regained the same 3 pounds over and over again over the last few weeks trying to get to 125 pounds! It just takes time and practice!
  • RacquetChick
    RacquetChick Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to lose those last 10 pounds for 3 years, somehow though I think my body looks better now than 3 year ago. Try changing your focus, think of other goals you can hit instead of weight ones.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Make sure you are accurately logging your food and weigh ALL your food!! Every calorie counts when your that close to your goal weight. :wink:
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options

lol 4-6 kg is not very heavy. Heavy weight resistance training (squats, deadlifts, etc) will help burn up those last few pounds!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

thats not what was meant by lifting heavy!

a full body strength training routine would help with the last few pounds.
  • mishmash_86
    Options
    thats what kettlecise is, its weight resistance with squats, core strengthening etc

http://youtu.be/ob7LQHIAX4Q