Boot camp?

Options
Has anyone been to a fitness boot camp? A girlfriend of mine and I are starting it next week and I'm wondering what to expect. If anyone can give me any details it would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Replies

• klitza
    klitza Posts: 4
    Options
    Where is this at? I have been looking for a Boot Camp for myself that won't drain my pocketbook for the next 6 months. :)
  • GabrielMaestas
    GabrielMaestas Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    They're all a little different but 'intensity' is the name of the game! If your intstructor asks for a lot of feed-back from participants odds are they're experienced in organizing a good camp..
  • asaunders4
    Options
    THE BOOT CAMP COULD BE LIKE A CIRCUIT OF EXERCISE PUSHUPS WALL SITS SUICIDE RUNS TO STAIRS AND MAYBE VARIOUS DUMBELL EXERCISES. OR ALL CARDIO ONE DAY TO RESISTANCE THE NEXT CHANGE UP IS BEST AS YOUR MUSCLES NEVER GET USED TO A CERTAIN EXERCISE .
  • skinnyclothes
    Options
    I'm doing it for 2 weeks I got a deal 2 weeks of boot camp for $15 on a deals website.
  • aeryn69
    aeryn69 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just started a bootcamp last week, it's my first time doing one. This one is a 4 week bootcamp, 3x a week. First week was... well it was tough. Actually the 3rd day was the worst so far for me. For some reason the 5:30am workout was just a lot harder to get into than the previous 2 sessions, I'm hoping that tomorrow's is better.

I'd thought about doing one for ages, but the price always kept me from doing it. Then I found a deal for this one on Groupon - regular price was something like $205, the groupon price was $30 so I jumped on it. Then a few weeks ago they had another one on groupon for a different company so I bought that one too and I'm their waiting list for March. I'm hoping that making it through 4 weeks of this bootcamp will get me in the habit of working out regularly, and the March one will reinforce that.
  • skinnyclothes
    Options
    at aeryn69 thats the same thing I'm doing I got 2 weeks for $15 and keeping my eye out for more to put my butt in gear. I'm thinking changing it up will keep me motivated.