music for jogging

Options
2»

Replies

• engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I like live albums... every 2-4 minutes you get people cheering you on! :laugh:

I use Pandora sometimes... (I saw that the UK doesn't have that option)
    Amazon Prime has a new thing with playlist that I've been using lately and I LOVE it - I like the 90s and 80s workout mix playlist that they offer. (They have tons to choose from.)

There are days when I just want something low key though - that's when I do my favorite personal play list.... or podcast/books.
  • cms721
    cms721 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    If you can dance to it or really rock out to it - you can run to it.
  • yc4king
    yc4king Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I prefer to listen to podcasts instead of music. My favorites are "RadioLab", "This American Life", and "How Stuff Works". I find that I get lost in the discussion and time just disappears.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    hip hop.

as someone else mentioned, Girl Talk is awesome. Daft Punk is good too.
  • ejoy77
    ejoy77 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I don't know what your musical tastes are, but I love Cold War Kids and Foster the People for running. And Florence + the Machine.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    4a25bf89dc77b91b61bf1fe7bf3b7f9d.jpg

these are real stations too. :)
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    I keep making running playlists but I tend to not listen to music most of the time when I run.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I've been listening to Game of thrones.
  • Strangeway
    Options
    My playlist for cardio is a mix of mostly upbeat tracks from a variety of artists. I know I can put it on "random" and get that perfect track to close out my workout with a little extra energy. Last night it was "Hysteria" by Muse... listened to it twice in a row to really go hard through my final 7 minutes :)
  • Stage14
    Stage14 Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    If i had to pick one album out of my collection to put on for cardio, it would be The Dollyrots selftitled album. I have all but 2 of the track from that album on my current mega workout mix. It's upbeat pop with just enough of an edge to encourage me to push myself.