My 30 Day Shred results!

Options
Behxo
Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
Okay so this is the first DVD program I have run through with Jillian Michaels and let me say that I absolutely loved it. I did my exercises (I also included about 30 minutes on the elliptical) in the morning before work or sometimes after work, Mon-Fri and took weekends off. I didn't lose much for inches, I did drop some pounds (about 2lbs total) but have recently gained back what I lost either due to muscle gain, water retention or the dreadful TOM being soon. (Also had a beach party earlier this week so that most likely is contributing to it, woops :tongue:) Besides that, pictures DO NOT LIE! This is a perfect example that the scale is not always what matters, it's how you LOOK and FEEL! After finishing the program I feel rev'ed up and ready to go at another one of JM's DVD's, I feel a lot healthier and on my way to a slim and dare I say, sexy body :wink: My next plan of attack is to start JM's Ripped in 30 and possibly getting into some yoga, for those of you who have thought about trying it but wasn't sure I say GO FOR IT! It's a great workout and will definitely help you feel amazing .

2icadep.jpg

on my way to getting a nicer tummy :happy:

2dhhgd5.jpg

Replies

• Behxo
    Options
    woops need to resize! 1 sec
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    *taps foot* =p

Still looking good though, woman! =D Keep it up!
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    i just started this. on day 5. Great job. im feeling it that for sure!! :smile:
  • Megz2006
    Megz2006 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! You look absolutely awesome!
  • Behxo
    Options
    TY :]
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Great job! Jillian rocks.
  • jmcowan42
    jmcowan42 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Great job! I LOVE Jillian too :) Did 30 day shred then straight into ripped in 30. Now I'm onto Body Revolution. Although I am not as brave as you to share pictures, my family and friends tell me constantly how much they can tell that my body changed and continues to.
    If you put in the work you will get the results.
    Way to go!
  • GuineaKitty
    GuineaKitty Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look amazing I'm glad it worked!
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!!
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    LOOKING GOOD :)
  • Behxo
    Options
    Great job! I LOVE Jillian too :) Did 30 day shred then straight into ripped in 30. Now I'm onto Body Revolution. Although I am not as brave as you to share pictures, my family and friends tell me constantly how much they can tell that my body changed and continues to.
    If you put in the work you will get the results.
    Way to go!

Wow considering you already finished 30 DS and Ripped in 30 now moving on to yet another DVD your body must look amazing! Thanks everyone for your kind words :]
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Great work! I've never finished the 30 day shred just done some of the workouts every so often...maybe some day I have better dedication.
  • tskvaughn
    tskvaughn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just finished and since am going on vacation in 3 weeks and don't want to take weights, started over for 21 days with higher weights. Will take a Taibo DVD with me.
    I both a JM DVD that is 45 minutes. I think the name is something like 45 minute shred shed. I am no where near the getting ripped stage, still needing to shred/shed a lot more.
    You look great. Mirror doesnt lie
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I loved the 30DS and felt amazing the entire time. Jillian doesn't play around. Good for you for sticking with it till the end!!!
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    Great job keep up the great work I like her workouts as well but I find that they start to get boring after a week maybe I should try it again
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!