How much weight have you got to lose?

Options
Hello Everyone ????

Just a little Query, how much weight have you got to lose? around another 15 pounds for me! what is your goal weight and how many calories are you eating to lose and how much a week/month do you lose?

Currently I am 54/55kg I am 5,3 and eating around 1200 calories with housework for exercise, around an hour or more a day (Cleaning and so on).

Do you also watch your carbs? I tend to keep it under 175g carbs a day, it may seem a lot to some but I love my carbs ????

Have a great one and I hope you meet your goals! ☺️

Replies

• TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Have 52-55lbs to go to reach my main weightless "goal" and yep i watch my carbs.

Best wishes on your WOE.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone ????

Just a little Query, how much weight have you got to lose? around another 15 pounds for me! what is your goal weight and how many calories are you eating to lose and how much a week/month do you lose?

Currently I am 54/55kg I am 5,3 and eating around 1200 calories with housework for exercise, around an hour or more a day (Cleaning and so on).

Do you also watch your carbs? I tend to keep it under 175g carbs a day, it may seem a lot to some but I love my carbs ????

I have another 10-15 pounds to lose (depending on where I decide to stop this time around). My calorie goal is 1700 calories/day, but it generally averages out to more like 1800 calories/day when I factor in the days over. I'm consistently losing one pound a week.

I'm 5'8" and weighed in at 172-ish this morning. I have a desk job but hobbies that keep me on my feet some and I do body weight exercises a few times a week.

I don't watch my carbs, but I do watch my fat and protein to be sure I'm getting enough, which ends up cutting my carbs a bit in response. I average about 180-200 carbs/day (a little less most days, a little more on night's out with friends).
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone ????

I am at my 2nd gw atm...Sept 1 I might go for another 10lbs..depends on how this summer treats me..er how I treat myself actually.

I ate on average 1750 a day and lost on average 3/4lb a week. I am 5 ft 7 and today I weigh 153...I lift heavy 3x a week and do Cardio (walking/swimming/biking) and/or HIIT 2-3x a week.

I do not watch my carbs...never did. Esp now at maitenance I try to get as many in that I can with still hitting my protien/fat. I end up with anywhere between 180-250g of carbs a day...depends on if I am lifting or not.
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Goal is 130-140 lbs, currently 161 lbs, 5'3", eating 1300 calories/day (eat exercise calories back). I try to focus on getting enough protein and monitoring fat rather than specifically paying attention to carbs. Last few months I've lost about 5 lbs/month.
  • konerusp
    konerusp Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Have around 15-20 pounds depending on how I feel.My weight loss hasn't exactly been linear,so I don't know how it will go or how long it will take.Hope I get there by next year,Ill be 30 then and will be planning kids the year after,so I would like to get to the lower end of my ideal weight range so I can have some wiggle room to gain with pregnancies.
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    70 down, 70 to go.

I eat anywhere between 1350-1750 depending on the day. I do zumba and lift weights.
  • mamaoftwins9197
    mamaoftwins9197 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've lost 50 and have around 140 to go. I don't really watch my cards, but I know I should. I've recently cut out all meat, except fish, so I've really got to start watching the carbs! I want to be plant based, not carb based.
  • JeralynSh
    JeralynSh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    26 down, 4 to go. I don't really *need* to lose any more, but it'd be nice to have that buffer.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I have another 64lbs to lose, wanting to get down to about 140lbs. I'm about 5'7 and 18 years old and currently losing about 2lbs a week by eating about 1200 calories. I'm not active at all though as I don't have a job and am off school until September so I pretty much spend all day in bed with my laptop or a book :P
  • Fat2Fit_imready
    Fat2Fit_imready Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    8 lbs down 36 to go
    CW: 190.6
    GW: 155

I'm a 26 year old mother to a 5 year old little boy. I'm 5'3 and curvy!! SO 155 is good for my body :-)
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Well, if I lost another 18 lbs or something I'd be a "healthy" weight for my height, but... eh. I'm happy where I am, so I'm not that bothered any more.
  • SEAFOODMAN
    SEAFOODMAN Posts: 342
    Options
    70 if I go crazy
  • joesheri1
    joesheri1 Posts: 1
    Options
    53 y old, 5'7 weighing in at 175 (the most I have ever weighed) and would like to lose 15 pounds. I have a desk job, not much exercise besides walking my dogs and gardening but trying to stay 1200 or below in calories. So far 5 out of 6 days under 1200 and doing okay. If I can lose 2 pounds per week I will be happy!
  • Archer9304
    Archer9304 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I currently weigh 128lb, and want to weigh 116lb. I'm 21, 5'1, and eat 1400 calories without counting exercise. (1600 with)

My maintenance will be 1700. Or 1500 without exercise.

I don't watch anything. I eat whatever fits :wink:
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    Current weight is 63kgs (138lbs) down from 83kgs (183lbs)

Height is 5"8

My goal was 65kgs, that said still not happy with my weight and have a new goal of 58kgs (127lbs)
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Male
    Height: 5'11"
    High Weight: 320 lbs
    Current Weight: More than 200 lbs, less than 210 lbs.
    Goal Weight: 175 lbs (Prepared to go as low as I need to hit around 10% body fat, which might be in the 160s or 150s)
    Calorie Goals: None. I don't count calories.
    Weight Loss Rate: Varies. Some weeks I lose a lot, some a little, some not at all, some I gain. It all leads to a downward spiral. I prefer to be very fluid and loose with my loses.
    Carbs: I don't watch carbs but I use to low carb so now it's natural for me to eat a diet consisting of mainly lower carb foods.
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Current weight is 190, I'm 5 ft 4. I have 70 lbs to lose.

What I eat really depends on how much money I can spend at the store every two weeks. Due to financial strains I am usually under my calorie goal of 1200. Which is probably hurting my progress.
  • jasonctyler
    Options
    Hello OP!

I've got 45.7lb left to lose. My goal weight is 168lb, but really I just want to get down to12% ~ 15% body fat.

I eat 1800 ~ 2200 calories per day. I lose between .9 and 2.5lb per week, so roughly 4lb to 10lb a month.

I do HIIT with kettlebell, battle ropes, and other traditional free weights/resistance bands. 1 hour 3x per week.

I watch my carbs, I watch em as they go in my mouth! I too love carbs. On a more serious note, about 40% is what I allow myself macro wise per day/meal. I eat my macros in about an 80% clean / 20% whatever I want split.

Thank you, I hope you have a good day too. We'll definitely meet our goals :)
  • KM0692
    KM0692 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get back to 140 lbs. (I'm 5'6), so 10 lbs. I'm set at losing .5 lb a week: 1,650 calories a day. I can't go any lower than that, as I love food! Lol
  • zandrathesweetheart
    zandrathesweetheart Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    50 pounds