In need of encouraging friends! 136 lbs to GW!

Options
Hi, everyone! I have lost weight with the help of myfitnesspal before; however, I had a baby in January and I gained A LOT of weight with my pregnancy. I have completely mapped out my weight loss plan and I should reach my goal by 11/1/15. I am going with the slow and steady approach as I know there is no quick fix to losing weight. I I am looking for encouraging and inspiring people to add as friends. Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• salenar2014
    salenar2014 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you! I didnt lose all the weight from baby 2 before having baby 3 so i feel your pain. We can do this!!
  • fittieunderneath
    Options
    Slow and steady is definitely the way to go! Keep your head in and stay consistent! You'll get there!
  • Eperkins2882
    Eperkins2882 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me!
  • HealthybyFourty
    Options
    Sending over a FR - I still haven't lost the weight from being pregnant with my son. Need to get this weight off!
  • dabears6352
    dabears6352 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost weight from my last pregnancy either. But here is the really terrible part......my youngest is almost 16!! Yes, I feel your pain. We can do this. Have faith.
  • Leggylass
    Leggylass Posts: 215
    Options
    feel free to add me ;)
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Lost all the weight with baby 1 but after baby 2 NOPE! COME ON WEIGHT FALL OFF! (I wish) haha.
  • Eperkins2882
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Lost all the weight with baby 1 but after baby 2 NOPE! COME ON WEIGHT FALL OFF! (I wish) haha.
    I wish it were that simple! Baby 1, I gained ONE lb. Baby 2, I gained 80! But I did lose 60 of it right after the baby. I was fat to begin with so I have a long ways to go! Good luck!
  • whyyesitsneke
    Options
    Adding you - I've got a long way to go myself!
  • HappyHanni
    Options
    Adding you too! Got quite the journey ahead of me as well :) In need of friends!
  • Eperkins2882
    Options
    Adding you too! Got quite the journey ahead of me as well :) In need of friends!
    Thank you!!! :)
  • Eperkins2882
    Options
    Adding you - I've got a long way to go myself!
    Thanks!! Good luck! :)
  • tracy_getsfit
    tracy_getsfit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost about 80% of what my goal was. Which was 185 lbs to be exact! In a little over a year down over 150 pounds. With good friends and support and dedication it is very possible! Would love to help and support as I am also a mom to two young children.
  • LadyArchangel
    LadyArchangel Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I was just going to say add me when I realized you already did, haha =) we are close in weight left, I have about 125 or so left to go.

You can do this!
  • Kmarchak
    Kmarchak Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    adding you! I still have 70 to lose til my goal weight :)